corner corner Hell To Pay

Journal Entry 1 by cackleberry on Saturday, January 01, 2005

To be read.

Journal Entry 2 by cackleberry on Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Edited to correct status error. 26'01'2005

Journal Entry 3 by cackleberry at Sherwood Post Office in Sherwood, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Released 12 yrs ago (4/12/2005 UTC) at Sherwood Post Office in Sherwood, Queensland Australia

This book posted to pepita-de-Corfu in far, far away Greece 4.00pm Tuesday 12 April 2005 at the Post Office Sherwood Brisbane Queensland Australia, together with a surprise for the beautiful *kickboxing* champ, pepita...

Journal Entry 4 by pepita-di-Corfu from Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki Greece on Monday, May 02, 2005

i can't believe this...
i'm not sure if i can say in english, or better in words in general, what i feel for receiving this package from cackleberry! it was the last thing i could expect! not only for the book, but also for the bookplates and of course for the pepitas!!! i've been staring at the package and laughing by myself all day!!! i think i'll follow the recipe on the back of the package and send you a piece of it! Thank you so very much from the bottoms of my heart... you're so perfect!

Journal Entry 5 by pepita-di-Corfu at international BCing in by post, to another bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Monday, December 03, 2007

Released 9 yrs ago (12/4/2007 UTC) at international BCing in by post, to another bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

i'm sending this book to far far away South Korea to bookcrosser piggykr trying to fulfill one of her 2007 Holiday Wishes. I hope you'll enjoy reading!
(This postal release serves a double purpose because it also helps with my lifelong challenge to send at least one book to every country of the world)

Journal Entry 6 by piggykr on Friday, December 21, 2007

Thanks I got it. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Journal Entry 7 by piggykr at controlled release, a controlled release -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, February 15, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (2/15/2009 UTC) at controlled release, a controlled release -- Controlled Releases

Sending off to the UK as part of my "I've hired nutjobs" raback.
happy reading!

Journal Entry 8 by AgnesXNitt from Godmanchester, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Yay! Recieved yesterday in the post :) First ever book from Korea in my collection!
Thanks very much Piggykr, I'm very excited to have won your 'I work with Nutters' sweepsteak.

Journal Entry 9 by AgnesXNitt from Godmanchester, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ooooo well it's not my usual fare, though I do love a murder mystery, the setting, culture and violence were a bit too much for me.
However, Piggykr had been kind enough to send me a book so I stuck with it and finished it today. I've kept it at work for my lunch time reads and finally made it to the end this lunchbreak.
I won't be tracking down the rest of the author's works based on this experience of his writing.
Still, thank you kindly for RABCK'ing me Piggykr :)
This book now AVL for someone else to enjoy.

Journal Entry 10 by AgnesXNitt from Godmanchester, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 01, 2009

This book has been won in my Moment of Madness RABCK by Okyrhoe after she was nominated as a top BookCrosser by her fellow members. She had the pick of my AVL listing and chose this one, so its on the move again!
Hope you enjoy this one Olga.
This book will be posted sometime this week from either Brampton or RAF Wyton post office.

Journal Entry 11 by okyrhoe from Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece on Monday, April 27, 2009

Woo Hoo!

I was away on vacation and returned to find this RABCK waiting for me. Thank you so much AgnesXNitt !

pepita-di-Corfu, χρόνια και ζαμάνια να ακουσουμε νέα σου. Ελπίζω να είσαι καλά!

Journal Entry 12 by okyrhoe at By Post, By Post -- Controlled Releases on Friday, December 11, 2009

Released 7 yrs ago (12/11/2009 UTC) at By Post, By Post -- Controlled Releases

On its way to Volos, for DelawareDeb!

Journal Entry 13 by DelawareDeb from Volos, Magnisia Greece on Sunday, February 21, 2010

Thanks again, Okyrhoe! This was an interesting read by a talented Greek-American writer, George Pelecanos. Once I got into it it was difficult to put down but definitely not my sort of thing... I'm taking it to our Meet-up today to release it.

Journal Entry 14 by DelawareDeb at Βόλος Starbucks OBCZ in Volos, Magnisia Greece on Monday, April 26, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (2/21/2010 UTC) at Βόλος Starbucks OBCZ in Volos, Magnisia Greece

Belated release note entry...sorry!