corner corner Deception Point

by Dan Brown | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by LeighBCD on 12/31/2004

status (set by AnonymousFinder): available

Journal Entry 1 by LeighBCD on Friday, December 31, 2004

Bought from Amazon - this book requires no further explanation.

Journal Entry 2 by LeighBCD on Monday, April 04, 2005

The usual stuff - the Da Vinci Code is still his best book.

Journal Entry 3 by LeighBCD at Nightingale Lane in Clapham, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (5/15/2007 UTC) at Nightingale Lane in Clapham, Greater London United Kingdom

left by the bus-stop. I hope whoever finds this book enjoys it!

Journal Entry 4 by Thelittlebear from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, May 26, 2007

Caught at bus stop - will be read on holiday and hope to re-release in Europe...

Journal Entry 5 by Thelittlebear at Hotel International Room in Catania, Sicilia Italy on Saturday, June 30, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (6/3/2007 UTC) at Hotel International Room in Catania, Sicilia Italy

Let on hall table by reception with other travelling books.

Journal Entry 6 by misoisoup from Manalapan, New Jersey USA on Monday, October 29, 2007

Found on a bookshelf in a hostel in Catania, Sicily (the only english book there!). Brought it back with me to St Andrews, Scotland and read it on the airplane.

CAUGHT IN CATANIA SICILY

Journal Entry 7 by gdelara from Arlington, Virginia USA on Sunday, December 02, 2007

Caught it from a friend in St Andrews and read it here.
I left it on a bookshelf at our hostel in Marrakech...
Waiting for it to be caught again!

Journal Entry 8 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Friday, December 14, 2007

Caught this book in a hostel in Marrakech, and brought it back to Madrid, Spain with me. I plan on dropping it off either here in Madrid, or in a hostel in Rome.

CAUGHT IN MARRAKECH MOROCCO