corner corner Angels of September

Angels of September
by Andrew M. Greeley | Romance
Registered by ComicExpress of Milton, Ontario Canada on Sunday, June 28, 2009

status (set by maggiemuffet): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by ComicExpress from Milton, Ontario Canada on Sunday, June 28, 2009

Journal Entry 2 by Nelle from Barrie, Ontario Canada on Sunday, June 28, 2009

I got this book from my daughter, Miss-Efficiency. I have read several of Father Greeley's other books and look forward to this one.

Journal Entry 3 by Nelle at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (5/9/2012 UTC) at Barrie, Ontario Canada

To the finder of this book:
Congratulations! You have just discovered the wonderful world of Bookcrossing. Please make a journal entry to let me know that my book has found a friend. Read it, if you wish, and let me know what you thought of it. Your journal entry can be Anonymous but it's much more fun to think up a Screen Name for yourself and become a member. BookCrossing is a very safe site and also a lot of fun! When you are finished with the book, pass it on to someone else or leave it somewhere "in the Wild". If you choose to join, please list "Nelle" as the person who referred you.
I hope you enjoy this book and BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 4 by wingmaggiemuffetwing at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, May 16, 2012

picked up at bookcrossing meet-up plan to read and release for Angels challenge.

Journal Entry 5 by wingmaggiemuffetwing at Value Village bus shelter in Barrie, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Released 11 mos ago (10/8/2013 UTC) at Value Village bus shelter in Barrie, Ontario Canada

LLeft on bench beside bus shelter, releasing for Tick Tock Challenge.
Welcome to BookCrossing. Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found this book, you may do this anonymously or you may join. There is no charge to join this site, if you are like myself from time to time you may donate to help support Bookcrossing; but it is not mandatory. If you are new to BookCrossing and choose to join, please indicate that you were referred by Maggiemuffet. Membership is free and your name and e-mail address is not shared with anyone else and it will never be sold. BookCrossing is a a world-wide group of people who love books and wish to share them with others.
Please enjoy this book, if it is not your genre pass it along to someone else or wild release it.
In this way we promote literacy and at the same time we can watch our book continue on it's journey.