corner corner A Metropolitan Murder

by Lee Jackson | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by LeighBCD on 12/29/2004

status (set by SpeedyTortoise): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by LeighBCD on Wednesday, December 29, 2004

A murder mystery set in Victorian London by a new author... I saw it in Hatchards and thought I would give it a try. It looks good!

Journal Entry 2 by LeighBCD on Tuesday, February 08, 2005

This was different and witty - I enjoyed the Victorian setting a lot. I will definitely read more books by this author in the future.

Journal Entry 3 by LeighBCD on Sunday, July 09, 2006

Time to release this book on to the world!

Welcome to Bookcrossing and thanks for taking the trouble to visit this site! I hope you enjoy this book. When you have finished with it, make a journal entry to let me know it found a home then send it back out into the world again for someone else to find. Sharing books is great karma - enjoy this one!

Journal Entry 4 by LeighBCD at Nottingham Road in Balham, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, July 09, 2006

Released 11 yrs ago (7/9/2006 UTC) at Nottingham Road in Balham, Greater London United Kingdom

Journal Entry 5 by sileclaire from Gloucester, Gloucestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Visiting London, walking from Althorpe Road to Tooting Bec, SW17, lovely bright morning, happy to be going home to Gloucester. I walk past a stamp/parking machine and a young woman says, 'there's a book left here, do you want it?' No, yes, of course, how could I refuse. It looks really interesting and I'll read it and release it and I've joined bookcrossing.

Journal Entry 6 by SpeedyTortoise from Gloucester, Gloucestershire United Kingdom on Monday, March 26, 2007

How far will this book travel? Looking at the front cover, it was not a book I would pick up from a shelf. But when someone hands it on, well it would be rude not to read it! If you want to know what happens ... find the book and find out! Will I ever find another bookcrossing book? !!! Great idea!
Will be sent out into the big wide world again today - good luck little book!