corner corner Round the World in 80 Days

Round the World in 80 Days
by Jules Verne | Literature & Fiction
Registered by pepita-di-Corfu of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki Greece on 3/22/2005

status (set by rubiconcultura): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by pepita-di-Corfu from Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki Greece on Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Special edition for students at english schools of language

Journal Entry 2 by pepita-di-Corfu at in a coffee meeting in given in hand, A friend -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Released 12 yrs ago (8/23/2005 UTC) at in a coffee meeting in given in hand, A friend -- Controlled Releases

i'm giving this to a friend hoping that it'll be helpful in her english learning!!! Enjoy reading this Marw!!!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Sunday, February 05, 2006

I haven't read it yet!

CAUGHT IN THESSALONIKI MACEDONIA GREECE

Journal Entry 4 by pepita-di-Corfu from Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki Greece on Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The book is back with me and available for anyone who claims it

Journal Entry 5 by pepita-di-Corfu at 4ª Liberación Masiva Madrileña-Plaza de Oriente in madrid, Spain -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Released 9 yrs ago (11/29/2007 UTC) at 4ª Liberación Masiva Madrileña-Plaza de Oriente in madrid, Spain -- Controlled Releases

This is my small contribution to the 4th Massive Release in Madrid. I'm sending the book to Ayhesa who will receive it through DonChulapo and release it on the 16th December in beautiful Madrid. I hope the next reader will enjoy reading it!

Journal Entry 6 by DonChulapo from Madrid, Madrid Spain on Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Caught!. I've just received it. Thank you very much Pepita-di-corfu. It'll be release on 16th december during our 4th Massive Release in Madrid very near to Royal Palace.

Journal Entry 7 by DonChulapo at 4ª Liberación Masiva Madrileña-Plaza de Oriente in Madrid * Liberación Masiva Madrileña, Madrid Spain on Saturday, December 15, 2007

Released 9 yrs ago (12/16/2007 UTC) at 4ª Liberación Masiva Madrileña-Plaza de Oriente in Madrid * Liberación Masiva Madrileña, Madrid Spain

Journal Entry 8 by rubiconcultura at INJUVE C/Ortega y Gasset 71 in Madrid, Madrid Spain on Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (1/16/2008 UTC) at INJUVE C/Ortega y Gasset 71 in Madrid, Madrid Spain

Me ha gustado leerlo, pero no podía quitarme de encima la serie que todos vimos de pequeños... por cierto, donde está tiko???? jejejej

Gracias Chulapo!

Lo dejo en la zona de cruce del Injuve al nuevo chico encargado de la zona (javinjuve).