corner corner Dracula

Dracula
by Bram Stoker | Literature & Fiction
Registered by pepita-di-Corfu of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki Greece on 3/22/2005

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by pepita-di-Corfu from Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki Greece on Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Longman Classics

The best selling classic story retold in easy english and illustrated in full colour

Journal Entry 2 by pepita-di-Corfu at in a coffee meeting in given in hand, A friend -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Released 12 yrs ago (8/23/2005 UTC) at in a coffee meeting in given in hand, A friend -- Controlled Releases

i'm giving this to a friend hoping that it'll be helpful in her english learning!!! Enjoy reading this Marw!!!

eta: the photos shows the famous Bran (or else Dracula's) castle in Romania.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Sunday, February 05, 2006

I haven't read it yet!

CAUGHT IN THESSALONIKI MACEDONIA GREECE

Journal Entry 4 by pepita-di-Corfu from Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki Greece on Sunday, November 11, 2007

the book is back with me, available for anyone who claims it!

Journal Entry 5 by pepita-di-Corfu at international BCing in by post, to another bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, February 03, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (2/4/2008 UTC) at international BCing in by post, to another bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

the book is heading off to far far away Burundi where someone is already waiting for it. I read it quite some years ago when i was studying to take exams in english so now i hope it will be helpful for you too! Enjoy reading!
The book is taking part in two similar challenges. First is my own personal lifelong challenge to send at least one book to every country of the world, and second is charbono's Around the World challenge which is to send books to every country of the world until the end of 2008.

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Sunday, March 16, 2008

This came from a friend of mine . So my goal is to read it and improve language.

CAUGHT IN THESSALONIKI GREECE GREECE