corner corner After Thought: The Computer Challenge to Human Intelligence

After Thought: The Computer Challenge to Human Intelligence
by James Bailey | Computers & Internet
Registered by siriradha of Colorado Springs, Colorado USA on 12/21/2004

status (set by siriradha): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by siriradha from Colorado Springs, Colorado USA on Tuesday, December 21, 2004

In Box2 upstairs
This softcover book was donated to bookcrossing by my son, who just graduated from Georgia Tech with highest honors! Can you tell I'm proud of him?

Journal Entry 2 by siriradha from Colorado Springs, Colorado USA on Friday, March 25, 2005

Excellent history of scientific thought. Good look at the future of computing.

Journal Entry 3 by siriradha at Dogtooth Coffee Company - 505 E Columbia St. in Colorado Springs, Colorado USA on Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (6/18/2008 UTC) at Dogtooth Coffee Company - 505 E Columbia St. in Colorado Springs, Colorado USA

Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, Siriradha, as your referring member. Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels- You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free. Happy reading!