corner corner The Great Gatsby

The Great Gatsby
by F. Scott Fitzgerald | Entertainment
Registered by Aangela of Brisbane, Queensland Australia on 12/18/2004

status (set by Suzieq-j): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Aangela from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Saturday, December 18, 2004

Fabulous book. Old sport :-). Nick is a great narrator.

Journal Entry 2 by wombles from Caboolture, Queensland Australia on Monday, December 20, 2004

picked up from angela at meetup! Told my mum I got this one and she said she has always wanted to read it so I will read it and then maybe mum will too!

Journal Entry 3 by wombles from Caboolture, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Releasing at meetup on 16th jan..

Journal Entry 4 by wombles at Coffee Club in Stones Corner, Queensland Australia on Thursday, January 13, 2005

Released 12 yrs ago (1/15/2005 UTC) at Coffee Club in Stones Corner, Queensland Australia

at meetup!

Journal Entry 5 by Suzieq-j from Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Sunday, January 16, 2005

Picked up at bookcrossing meetup. I realised that I have already read this one. It's a classic book with an interesting story that gets you hooked until the end.

Journal Entry 6 by Suzieq-j from Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Sunday, February 20, 2005

to be released at Yarraman

Journal Entry 7 by Suzieq-j at Rick's Place Cafe in Yarraman, Queensland Australia on Sunday, February 20, 2005

Released 12 yrs ago (2/19/2005 UTC) at Rick's Place Cafe in Yarraman, Queensland Australia