corner corner Artemis Fowl

Artemis Fowl
by Eoin Colfer | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Pochacco of Oakwood, Georgia USA on 12/13/2004

status (set by caligula03): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Pochacco from Oakwood, Georgia USA on Monday, December 13, 2004

Reserved for toxickittykiss

Journal Entry 2 by Pochacco at on Saturday, December 18, 2004

Released on Friday, December 17, 2004 at about 10:00:00 PM BX time (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) at mailed in USPS, Traded to BookCrosser Controlled Releases.

Sent off to ToXiCkItTyKiSs...I don't think I'll ever get the spelling of that name right...e_e

Journal Entry 3 by TemekuGirl from Temecula, California USA on Friday, March 03, 2006

I'm going through every book on my shelf to make sure everything is what it should be labeled. I noticed I didn't journal this one too. So sorry. Sometimes I just forget to journal some books. Sorry again!

Journal Entry 4 by TemekuGirl at Temecula, California USA on Friday, January 21, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (1/21/2011 UTC) at Temecula, California USA

Sending as a RABCK. ENJOY!! :)

# 9102785091401856925192

Journal Entry 5 by eastbaybookmisr at Oakland, California USA on Monday, January 24, 2011

Received in the mail today as a surprise Wishlist RABCK! Sweet! Thank you!

2003 Miramax Hyperion paperback of the 2001 NYT Bestseller debut thriller fairy tale. Cover art by Tony Fleetwood. There is a secret code that runs along the bottom of each page. Very tempting. By the stamp inside, this copy originally came from Hall County Library in Gainesville, GA. This was on my list of best modern debut children's books to read.

Edit July 2, 2011: I really enjoyed this original read. Very clever and amusing. I solved a few pages of the code at the bottom of each page, something about the King's Pot Cleaner, and the future written in the phlegm ... but I left the rest of it for the next reader to unravel.

Journal Entry 6 by eastbaybookmisr at Dublin, California USA on Sunday, July 03, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (7/13/2011 UTC) at Dublin, California USA

... in a bag-o-books for the next meetup of TriValley BookCrossing group, at Panera Bread in Dublin, the second Tuesday of each month. Or the one after that, or the one after that, depending on when I actually get out there from here.

Journal Entry 7 by caligula03 at Hayward, California USA on Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Picked up for my son to try.

Journal Entry 8 by caligula03 at Castro Valley Library in Castro Valley, California USA on Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (11/22/2011 UTC) at Castro Valley Library in Castro Valley, California USA

Friends of the Library - bag 2