corner corner Santa's Tons of Fun Coloring Book

by Creative Child Press | Children's Books
Registered by innae of Aurora, Colorado USA on 12/13/2004

status (set by rem_NON-938592): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by innae from Aurora, Colorado USA on Monday, December 13, 2004

I have a plan to send this coloring book around in a BIG ring. Hopefully those that are willing to play will color a page, or do a puzzle and journal something about the book and what page(s) they (and maybe their family??) completed.

If you see this entry and want to play, PM me. I am going to be making a master list (that may be added to during this book's trip) to send out with the book.

Journal Entry 2 by innae from Aurora, Colorado USA on Sunday, December 19, 2004

I colored pages 145 and 169, using the medium of Crayola Crayons (the 64 colors box :-) I will be sending this off to Skip-Dot on Dec 20th to start its journey. :-)

Journal Entry 3 by innae from Aurora, Colorado USA on Sunday, January 09, 2005

This was just suggested in the Forum (and I hadn't thought of it)
Here is the order:
chivers (Brasil)
synergy (USA*)
GuinevereII (USA*)
rebiccola(USA**)
cytronella (TX -- yes, it is too a different country*)
echesketch (USA*)

Darkangll (USA)
wyldewomin (USA)
GossamerFlame (USA)
Gategypsy (Canada)
olered (USA) - added 8/20/08, in hopes the ring will get going again!!
Back to Me

Journal Entry 4 by Skip-Dot from Downer, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Tuesday, February 01, 2005

This just arrived today. I plan to take it to my Buffy evening tonight and get the Buffy people to help me do at least one colour in and one puzzle. I will post it on to Sweden soon.

Please take note of the beautifully detailed trees coloured in by drealle.

Journal Entry 5 by AussieNisi on Tuesday, February 08, 2005

What a fun idea! I coloured in page 127, while enjoying the company of Skip-Dot and other Canberra BCers, at the February Meet-Up at Starbucks. Only problem was we needed sharpener ;)

Journal Entry 6 by jools12ty from Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Pretty colours.
My page is 117.

Journal Entry 7 by Skip-Dot from Downer, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Sunday, February 13, 2005

The Buffy People and I coloured the skating scene on pages 120-121. I wish we had freezy lakes here.

Steph (age 8) and Nicholas (age 2) coloured pages 124 and 125 (see picture).

Journal Entry 8 by Annchen from Brandbergen, Stockholm Sweden on Sunday, March 06, 2005

Just in time for my birthday party. We will paint together today =)

Journal Entry 9 by Annchen from Brandbergen, Stockholm Sweden on Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Oh dear... I didn't mean to hold on to it for so long. I've got the adress for the next one in line and I should be able to post it this week.

And the swedish pages are... *drumroll*

page 11: Ewelina
page 65: Emir and me(I did the dog). Note the greetings in 3 different languages.
page 202: Gwydelion
page 215: Olof
page 218: ME =)

Edit: I mailed it a week ago but forgot to edit the journal entry... duh!

Journal Entry 10 by vicar-of-dibley from Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, May 08, 2005

the munchkin and i will do our pic when i next see her, probably this week then pass it on to the next person

Journal Entry 11 by vicar-of-dibley from Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 22, 2005

the munchkin wasn't coperative then i kept forgetting to take the book with me finally it's done and ready to send

page 68 was Niamh all on her own before she tried to eat the crayon
page 22-23 was me with herself watching from her high chairim pming the next one

Journal Entry 12 by vicar-of-dibley at International Post in postal mail, A Bookray -- Controlled Releases on Monday, August 01, 2005

Released 12 yrs ago (8/1/2005 UTC) at International Post in postal mail, A Bookray -- Controlled Releases

off to canada

Journal Entry 13 by titihood on Monday, August 08, 2005

Hehe, looking forward to doing some colouring! :)

22/8/05: I've had a lot of fun colouring and have to send this out to the next BCer. I did pp. 204, 220 and 188.
2/9/5: Sorry it took me so long to send this out, it was sent ho-ho-hoing to Heaven150 today. Thanks innae

Journal Entry 14 by Heaven150 from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Thursday, September 08, 2005

Received today. Can't wait to start colouring. Will send off as soon as I have Blyargh address.

Journal Entry 15 by Heaven150 from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Saturday, September 10, 2005

Have coloured my pages - I can't remember which pages - and have sent it off to Blyargh.

Journal Entry 16 by Blyargh from Thunder Bay, Ontario Canada on Sunday, October 02, 2005

I coloured page 12, using many-coloured pens and markers (I checked first to make sure they wouldn't bleed through). Will be passed on once I manage to scrounge the funds!

Journal Entry 17 by Blyargh at Fellow BookCrosser in Postal release, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases on Monday, December 26, 2005

Released 11 yrs ago (12/19/2005 UTC) at Fellow BookCrosser in Postal release, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases

Gar, sorry it took me so long! I sent it on its way to airehead last Monday, hope it gets there OK!

Journal Entry 18 by airehead from Didsbury, Alberta Canada on Friday, January 06, 2006

Recieved yesterday, very appropriate. Will start colouring right away.

Journal Entry 19 by synergy from San Antonio, Texas USA on Thursday, March 30, 2006

This came in the mail yesterday. I've got a couple of other ring stuff plus I've not been feeling well the last couple of days, but I'll do my best to be done with it soon. Thanks!

Journal Entry 20 by synergy from San Antonio, Texas USA on Sunday, June 25, 2006

I'm sorry for holding this such an absurdly long time. Every time I went to the post office to mail off a bookring I realized I didn't have an address to send this one off. I'm PMing GuinevereII and it should be off within the week.

Journal Entry 21 by synergy from San Antonio, Texas USA on Saturday, October 14, 2006

I apologize for holding this book. It got buried once again while the next person didn't respond to PMs. She's now asked to be skipped and I've mailed it out today to rebiccola in MD.

Journal Entry 22 by rebiccola from Greenbelt, Maryland USA on Wednesday, October 25, 2006

This came in the mail a few days ago while I was at a convention. I'll probably color in it today!

Journal Entry 23 by rebiccola from Greenbelt, Maryland USA on Monday, October 30, 2006

I just sent this off to cytronella. I colored pages 21 and 61.

Journal Entry 24 by cytronella from Plantersville, Texas USA on Sunday, December 24, 2006

Had fun with this through the holiday season, and mailing out soon as I get an address from echesketch. Thanks!!

Journal Entry 25 by cytronella from Plantersville, Texas USA on Thursday, December 28, 2006

fun!! Off now to echesketch! My young friends and I enjoyed pages 69, 70, 71 & 80.

Journal Entry 26 by echesketch from Landis, North Carolina USA on Monday, January 08, 2007

The coloring book arrived in my mail box around 1/4/07. Since then, I've had a good time coloring pages 109 and 166.

Will mail out as soon as I receive an address for the next person on the list.

1/19/07 UPDATE: No reply from versacevixen so I've PM'd HallieK for her address. Hopefully, this coloring book will be traveling again soon!

Journal Entry 27 by echesketch from Landis, North Carolina USA on Friday, February 02, 2007

HallieK replied right away, but then something happened that prevented me from getting to the post office until today. So the coloring book is now back on the road.

Innae, thank you for allowing me to be a part of this fun book activity!

Journal Entry 28 by HallieK from Austin, Texas USA on Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Got this in the mail today! I'll be coloring tonight! Thanks for sharing!

Journal Entry 29 by wingrem_NON-938592wing on Wednesday, February 21, 2007

It has arrived safe and sound!

Posted to Suefitz April 18.