corner corner The Christmas Train

The Christmas Train
by David Baldacci | Literature & Fiction
Registered by jeannarie of Ormond Beach, Florida USA on Sunday, December 12, 2004

status (set by LPC): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by jeannarie from Ormond Beach, Florida USA on Sunday, December 12, 2004

A fun, interesting holiday story about second chances and holiday miracles. A great read for the holidays!

Journal Entry 2 by jeannarie at Bethune Cookman Performing Arts Center in Daytona Beach, Florida USA on Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Released on Sunday, December 12, 2004 at about 1:00:00 PM BX time (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) at Bethune Cookman Performing Arts Center in Daytona Beach, Florida USA.

Book was left in ladies' room during performance of the Nutcracker by the Moscow Ballet. It was picked up within 5 minutes! I met the woman who picked it up, and she promised that she would reenter the book when she's ready to release it.

Journal Entry 3 by carolineladd from Orange City, Florida USA on Tuesday, February 01, 2005

A fun mystery/adventure/romance, this little novel has the perfect trappings of light holiday reading. It's a fun jaunt with some interesting characters who have lessns for themselves and all of us. A big thanks to jeannarie, who left it in the Ladies' room at the performance of the Nutcracker at the Bethune Center 12/13/04. I'm sorry it's taken me so long to do this part! I work at a school, so I think I might set it out there and see who is intrigued by it, as I was...or, option 2, I may set it loose somewhere on the campus of Stetson University.

CAUGHT IN DAYTONA BEACH FL USA

Journal Entry 4 by CowboyBob66 from Deltona, Florida USA on Sunday, November 29, 2009

I enjoyed reading the book because it discussed a train ride and the experiences of riding a modern train as well as what trains used to offer. I also thoroughly became fond of the characters who rode the train and their interactions of personality and experience. It was a fun book to read and it made me feel good. I remember riding a train when I was a little boy with my Mom. I have never rode one since, but I do intend to go on an overnight ride sometime in the near future.

FOUND IN DELTONA, FLORIDA

Journal Entry 5 by LPC at Leesburg, Florida USA on Monday, January 17, 2011

Not the usual Baldacci book but a nice sweet story with a surprising last chapter. This
renewed my interest in train rides. I took one about 10 years ago, Florida to Arizona, and yes, you really do feel like a family with other passengers. By mistake, I left a book I was reading on the train and it was mailed back to me by a fellow passenger.

RECEIVED FROM A RELATIVE IN DELTONA, FL

Journal Entry 6 by LPC at Eustis Post Office in Eustis, Florida USA on Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Released 3 yrs ago (1/23/2011 UTC) at Eustis Post Office in Eustis, Florida USA

Left in main lobby of the post office. Not sure if that was allowed since it is government property. I hope they don't throw it out.