corner corner Beach Roses

Beach Roses
by Jean Stone | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingAntof9wing of Lakewood, Colorado USA on 12/10/2004

status (set by MattManic7325): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingAntof9wing from Lakewood, Colorado USA on Friday, December 10, 2004

A RABCK from DMA7. This is my 800th book registered, and so it has specific travelling plans :)

Journal Entry 2 by newk from Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Sunday, December 26, 2004

Received a couple of days ago. This is for my special project.
Thanks M. And I lurve the little stickers.

Journal Entry 3 by newk from Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Monday, March 07, 2005

AT LAST newk has gotten off his arse and organised stuff:

futurecats celebration book box

First stop is tomorrow night's meet up

Antof9 has consistently been a happy and helpful bxer.

Thanks

Journal Entry 4 by grooble from Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, March 08, 2005

snaffled at the meet-up, and was DELIGHTED to find that it had come from Antof9! you go, grrrl, happy International Women's Day!

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Tuesday, April 17, 2007

i caught the book at an outdoor summer market there were a box full of books for free and the attendant offered it to me to choose one and i found this book in the pile-initially i chose it for it's appealing cover and how well kept it looked then i opened it and found your intrieging label so i just had to read it.the subject matter was a great surprise being mainly about 3 victims of breast cancer at different stages and how this common dinominator brings the characters together as sisters united for a cause-quite timely for me to choose this as i have a dear friend going thru this dreadful disease as i write.

CAUGHT IN FULLARTON SOUTH AUSTRALIA AUSTRALIA

Journal Entry 6 by MattManic7325 from Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Sunday, January 25, 2009

My mum bought some books from the Fullarton Markets and was also given this. She will release it once she's read it.