corner corner Budgeting, 2nd Edition

Budgeting, 2nd Edition
by Alan Banks and John Giliberti | Business & Investing
Registered by wingDavros-10wing of Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on Thursday, December 09, 2004

status (set by Davros-10): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingDavros-10wing from Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on Thursday, December 09, 2004

McGraw-Hill Australia's website, (they're the publishers of this textbook), says:

"The second edition of Budgeting has been revised in line with the updated budgeting course in Financial Services - Certificate IV (FNB40199). The updates arose because of the revisions to the National Accounting Training Package (FNB99). The budgeting course provides skills for the following competencies:

FNBACC03B Manage budgets and forecasts
FNBACC14B Evaluate business performance
FNBACC15B Evaluate organisation's financial performance
FNBACC16B Evaluate financial risk
FNBACC17B Develop and implement financial strategies

This text is structured to correlate directly with the learning outcomes of the course, as outlined in the new training package. The structure provides a logical building block approach with basics introduced and explained, then expanded as the book progresses. Every chapter of the book includes examples that enhance and clarify explanations, and self-test problems that help to reinforce key issues. Further teaching and learning aids include learning objectives, checklist summaries and review questions. Solutions to self-test problems are provided at the end of the book to enable self-paced learning."

It is on my bookshelf at work because I tutor at TAFE in courses that use this book.

Journal Entry 2 by wingDavros-10wing at Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on Thursday, January 05, 2012

Alternative textbook for the units FNSACCT403B and FNSACCT503B in the FNS04 Financial Services Training Package, and FNSACC402A and FNSACC502A in the FNS10 Financial Services Training Package, all of which I teach at TAFE.

Journal Entry 3 by wingDavros-10wing at Donated to Charity in Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on Monday, February 10, 2014

Released 7 mos ago (2/10/2014 UTC) at Donated to Charity in Lutwyche, Queensland Australia

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thanks for checking the site out. I hope you enjoy both the book and the site. People all over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing. While you're here, I'd really appreciate it if you'd make a journal entry for this book so I know that it's safe. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free).

If you do decide to become a BookCrosser please consider using me, Davros-10, as the member who referred you. If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book, I hope it is one you were looking for!

Please feel free to keep this book for as long as you wish, and whenever you're ready pass it on to a friend, or leave it "in the wild" for someone else to find. Then watch its journey - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes a new journal entry. It's all confidential, free and fun (and addictive - but in a GOOD way)!

I also have the third edition and have decided it's no longer necessary to hang on to this edition in case a student is using an older book so it's off to Lifeline with it.

Released for the 2014 Never Judge A Book By Its Cover Release Challenge: Week 6 (Red).