corner corner See Jane Run

See Jane Run
by Joy Fielding | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Sweetaurora of Grand Forks, British Columbia Canada on Monday, August 26, 2002

status (set by minerswifebb):

Journal Entry 1 by Sweetaurora from Grand Forks, British Columbia Canada on Monday, August 26, 2002

A great suspense book by a consistent Canadian author.

Journal Entry 2 by Sweetaurora at Welcome Home Tea Room in Greenwood, British Columbia Canada on Monday, September 02, 2002

Released on Friday, August 30, 2002 at Welcome Home Tea Room in Greenwood, British Columbia Canada.

This book was left on the shelf in the women's washroom.

Journal Entry 3 by minerswifebb from southern saskatchewan, Saskatchewan Canada on Thursday, September 05, 2002

Had to ask about this book as the proprietress has moved it from the shelf in the washroom to under the counter out front. I gave her copies of a couple of articles about bookcrossing to read, and I hope we will soon have another crossing zone in Greenwood! I will try to read the book as soon as possible and pass it on.

Journal Entry 4 by minerswifebb at Guest Bookshelf at The Miner's Wife B&B in Greenwood, British Columbia Canada on Monday, September 09, 2002

Released on Monday, September 09, 2002 at Guest Bookshelf at The Miner's Wife B&B in Greenwood, British Columbia Canada.

This is a well written suspense novel although I suspected how it would end about 2/3 of the way through.

Journal Entry 5 by minerswifebb from southern saskatchewan, Saskatchewan Canada on Thursday, December 05, 2002

This book was sent to a new bookcrosser who thought it should be reregistered...so it is still in the wild but with a new BCID! No longer on my shelf but I cannot delete it as I was the second journaler.