corner corner Fenwick houses

Fenwick houses
by Catherine Cookson | Romance
Registered by wingkoekiebakwing of Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on 11/29/2004

status (set by siroj): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingkoekiebakwing from Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Monday, November 29, 2004

I do'nt like this kind of book....

Journal Entry 2 by wingkoekiebakwing at OBCZ Café Averechts in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Sunday, January 16, 2005

Released 12 yrs ago (1/23/2005 UTC) at OBCZ Café Averechts in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands

Voor iiwi, om los te laten op de IFFR!

Journal Entry 3 by wingiiwiwing from Zeist, Utrecht Netherlands on Sunday, January 23, 2005

Doesn't seem my cup of tea either, but fun to release at the filmfestival of Rotterdam.

Journal Entry 4 by wingiiwiwing at Pathé bioscoop, Schouwburgplein in Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Released 12 yrs ago (2/1/2005 UTC) at Pathé bioscoop, Schouwburgplein in Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands

Journal Entry 5 by siroj from Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Friday, February 04, 2005

I did not think about the possibility of catching some books when I went to the Rotterdam filmfestival. But I saw this one lying on a table, from far away it's unmistakably a bookcrossing book. I was so happy! Later I found one more. Just my luck.

By the way if you like art-house movies you should go to

Bin-Jip by Kim-Ki-Duk. It's fabulous. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0423866/

Journal Entry 6 by siroj at Bioscoop 't Hoogt in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Friday, January 11, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (1/11/2008 UTC) at Bioscoop 't Hoogt in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands

During Rotterdam Film Course somewhere in the theater.