corner corner The Day the Sun Fell

The Day the Sun Fell
by Robert L. Duncan | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingkoekiebakwing of Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on 11/29/2004

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingkoekiebakwing from Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Monday, November 29, 2004

Haven't read it...

Journal Entry 2 by wingkoekiebakwing at OBCZ Café Averechts in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Sunday, January 16, 2005

Released 12 yrs ago (1/23/2005 UTC) at OBCZ Café Averechts in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands

Voor iiwi, om los te laten op de IFFR!

Journal Entry 3 by wingiiwiwing from Zeist, Utrecht Netherlands on Sunday, January 23, 2005

Don't know this book, and don't know his bestselling book "Firestorm' that is mentioned on the cover. I do know it will be released during the filmfestival of Rotterdam 2005.

Journal Entry 4 by wingiiwiwing at Cinerama in Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, January 30, 2005

Released 12 yrs ago (1/30/2005 UTC) at Cinerama in Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands

Op een van de tafeltjes of stoelen in de lounge.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Sunday, July 17, 2005

The start was a bit of a struggle, but after read that part twice I liked ik very much. The rest of the book was exciting like a thriller with a lot of action, and I admired the description of the the psychology of the caracters. The end of the book I considered the least part of it, but still interesting.

CAUGHT IN ROTTERDAM ZUID-HOLLAND NETHERLANDS

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Sunday, July 17, 2005

I caught this book in my job as a Tourist Information Assistant. The couple are holidaying in the islands from Rotterdam and we got talking about the book. I dont read many books but maybe this book found me, so I am definitely going to give it a whirl.

CAUGHT IN ST MARY'S, ISLES OF SCILLY CORNWALL UK