corner corner Lucia Lucia : A Novel (Ballantine Reader's Circle)

Lucia Lucia : A Novel (Ballantine Reader's Circle)
by Adriana Trigiani | Literature & Fiction
Registered by RlyLv2Rd of Viroqua, Wisconsin USA on 11/27/2004

status (set by Ragdyann422): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by RlyLv2Rd from Viroqua, Wisconsin USA on Saturday, November 27, 2004

TBR!

Journal Entry 2 by RlyLv2Rd from Viroqua, Wisconsin USA on Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I loved this story. It was like a warm comfy blanket. One of those books you wish you could curl up in bed with on a rainy day and just soothe away a bad week. What an engrossig story of love, determination, and betrayal. The very amazing Lucia reminds me a lot of my gal pals in bookcrossing and their courage and friendship. A super easy read that reminds you how important love and family are.

Journal Entry 3 by RlyLv2Rd at Fellow BookCrosser in Postal release, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Released 12 yrs ago (6/2/2005 UTC) at Fellow BookCrosser in Postal release, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases

Off to pjmom8025 per her wishlist. Then arugh48187 and ragdyann422 want to join in on the fun :).

Journal Entry 4 by ID20080001 on Monday, June 13, 2005

I got this and another copy of this book on the same day. The other copy is part of a ring. I will hold this one for our gal pal get together and will pass it on.

Thanks Rlylv2rd, you have come thru again.

Journal Entry 5 by arugh48187 from Edina, Minnesota USA on Tuesday, July 19, 2005

And yet another great book pilfered from RlyLv2Rd. Heh heh heh! It's all a plot to have her pay for my vast library. :>

Journal Entry 6 by RlyLv2Rd from Viroqua, Wisconsin USA on Tuesday, July 19, 2005

arugh...your journal entry has me laughing out loud...and now at least it all becomes clearer!!!

Journal Entry 7 by arugh48187 from Edina, Minnesota USA on Friday, February 10, 2006

This one was a pretty good read. I like the fact that it did not end too happily as so many novels do. Lucia certainly was a strong woman. I don't know if I would be as strong as she was in the same situation, then again I come from a much more independent generation and independence is our mantra.

Thanks for sharing. I will save this one for our next gathering to pass on.

Journal Entry 8 by arugh48187 at Jake's City Grille in Eden Prairie, Minnesota USA on Thursday, February 23, 2006

Released 11 yrs ago (2/23/2006 UTC) at Jake's City Grille in Eden Prairie, Minnesota USA

Handing off to the next reader at our chick chat meeting.

Journal Entry 9 by Ragdyann422 from Minneapolis, Minnesota USA on Friday, July 07, 2006

I think I liked this one better than Queen of the Big Time. . . another quick enjoyable read from Trigiani. I'm going to have to hunt down the rest of her books. :) I immediately passed this one off to my friend at work for devouring as it looks like no other names were on the list. I'm sure she'll finish it off before the next gathering though so if she's done, I'll bring it to the next chick gathering. :)