corner corner Question Of Intent : To Protect and Defend (Silhouette Intimate Moments, 1255)

Question Of Intent : To Protect and Defend (Silhouette Intimate Moments, 1255)
by Merline Lovelace | Romance
Registered by ksreader of Frontenac, Kansas USA on Wednesday, November 17, 2004

status (set by travisway): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by ksreader from Frontenac, Kansas USA on Wednesday, November 17, 2004

from the back cover: U.S. Army Major Jill Bradshaw was used to giving orders, not taking them- so when she met brusque Commander Cody Richardson, the medical officer in charge of her top secret mission, she was a little taken aback. Of course she was also taken with him- a problem, because despite his sterling credentials, she wasn't exactly sure who he was. Or where he came from...

Journal Entry 2 by ksreader at YMCA, 1100 N. Miles St. in Pittsburg, Kansas USA on Thursday, November 18, 2004

Released on Thursday, November 18, 2004 at about 6:00:00 PM BX time (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) at YMCA in Pittsburg, Kansas USA.

I left this one on a table in the front lobby. It is labeled with an "I'm Free- I'm Not Lost" post-it.

Journal Entry 3 by travisway from Pittsburg, Kansas USA on Monday, December 20, 2004

my daughter-in-law give to me and i will put it in a store

CAUGHT IN PITTSBURG KANSAS CRAWFORD