corner corner The Big Six

The Big Six
by Arthur Ransome | Children's Books
Registered by eyeofhorus of Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, November 06, 2004

status (set by futurecat): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by eyeofhorus from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, November 06, 2004

I love the earlier Arthur Ransome books best but I did enjoy this one. I'm giving this to Lyttletonwitch as a thankyou for helping to make my first Bookcrossing experiences such positive ones. (See 'Winter Holiday' entry). I hope we get to meet in person at the Sydney conference but if not I'll give this to BookFrog to pass on for me.

Journal Entry 2 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, November 14, 2004

Thank you so much eyeofhorus for introducing me to this author.I can't believe I got to the age of 50 and have never read this author.You will be pleased to know that I have encouraged others to read Arthur Ransome and they have thoroughly enjoyed them as well.

Journal Entry 3 by winglytteltonwitchwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, August 20, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (8/20/2009 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Great book and I only in the last few years have started reading this author. My storage space is limited (one wardrobe) and I am therefore giving the book to a fellow bookcrosser.

Journal Entry 4 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, August 21, 2009

Lytteltonwitch dropped off a "few" more books that she hasn't had time to release.

=+=

Journal Entry 5 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, September 20, 2009

Lots of fun "messing about in boats". I wonder if anyone truly had a childhood like this?

=+=

Journal Entry 6 by wingfuturecatwing at The Coffee Club OBCZ, High Street in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, September 28, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (9/26/2009 UTC) at The Coffee Club OBCZ, High Street in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Left on the OBCZ shelf after our meetup.

Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

v

P.S. If you live in the Christchurch area, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group