corner corner The Cat Who Moved A Mountain

The Cat Who Moved A Mountain
by Lilian Jackson Braun | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Swazieb of Deering, New Hampshire USA on Saturday, November 06, 2004

status (set by dodau): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Swazieb from Deering, New Hampshire USA on Saturday, November 06, 2004

Clearing off some space on my Amazon.com shelf's & offering the book's here.

Journal Entry 2 by Swazieb from Deering, New Hampshire USA on Sunday, December 12, 2004

Will be mailing to a fellow BCer in Crystal Spring's,Ms. in the mourning.

Journal Entry 3 by glory-to-glory from El Dorado, Arkansas USA on Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Just received this little book. I am looking forward to reading it - if my cats will let me. You know how they are - if you pick up something, the cats will suddenly demand your attention (just like small children.) Thank you, Swazieb

Journal Entry 4 by glory-to-glory at Post Office - Controlled Release in Crystal Springs, Mississippi USA on Friday, January 28, 2005

Released 9 yrs ago (2/1/2005 UTC) at Post Office - Controlled Release in Crystal Springs, Mississippi USA

Mailing to FutureCat in New Zealand.

Journal Entry 5 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Yayyy!!! Another Cat Who book!!!

Arrived safely in New Zealand today.

Many thanks, petsnpeople! (and I know what you mean about cats not letting you read)

=+=

Journal Entry 6 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, February 11, 2005

I love the way the titles of these Cat Who books reflect something that happens in the book, but never in quite the way you expect :-)

A fun little story, slightly marred by the fact that a previous reader has written copious notes throughout the book (and mostly in red ink for maximum distraction!). I get the impression the writer wasn't particularly impressed by the book, either, from the critical tone of the notes...

There's a couple of other bookcrossers in Christchurch who also like the Cat Who series, so I'll pass this on to one of them at the next meetup.

=+=

Journal Entry 7 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, February 19, 2005

Given to Lytteltonwitch.

Journal Entry 8 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, March 04, 2005

Received back from Lytteltonwitch at the last meetup, and now it's off to Australia...

=+=

Journal Entry 9 by wingMistlerosewing from Frankston, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, March 08, 2005

received today. Thankyou very much. I have always wanted to read these books. Thank you for giving me the chance.

Journal Entry 10 by wingMistlerosewing at Postal Release in Bookrelay, A Book Relay -- Controlled Releases on Friday, February 03, 2006

Released 8 yrs ago (2/3/2006 UTC) at Postal Release in Bookrelay, A Book Relay -- Controlled Releases

posted today

Journal Entry 11 by wingcrimson-tidewing from Balingup, Western Australia Australia on Thursday, February 16, 2006

Arrived safely 3 days ago in a big bag 'o books as part of the "Australia Only 3kg bag RABCK" BookRelay. Thanks heaps Mistlerose.
Lots of folk seem to like this series, so I thought I'd give it a go too.

Journal Entry 12 by wingcrimson-tidewing from Balingup, Western Australia Australia on Thursday, May 18, 2006

My partner read this one and gave it a 6. The comment was "OK - not great".

With my TBR in the state it is, I can't see myself reading this for a very very long time - so thought it should go off to someone who is actually looking for it.

Journal Entry 13 by wingcrimson-tidewing from Balingup, Western Australia Australia on Thursday, May 18, 2006

Sending to dodau as part of the "Reverse Wish List Relay #?"
Hope you enjoy it.

Journal Entry 14 by dodau from Ellesmere Port, Cheshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Arrived today. Going into the pc until I get my own copy of it.

Journal Entry 15 by dodau at Bench in Market Square (cathedral side) in Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Monday, December 20, 2010

Released 3 yrs ago (12/20/2010 UTC) at Bench in Market Square (cathedral side) in Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

Had a pre- christmas blitz and released all of my availables except for the ones on bookmooch. I went into Chester today and spread them on the benches in this area. As I left people were already taking them