corner corner Swimming in Silk

Swimming in Silk
by Darren Williams | Literature & Fiction
Registered by crystalclear of Shellharbour, New South Wales Australia on 10/27/2004

status (set by servalan): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by crystalclear from Shellharbour, New South Wales Australia on Wednesday, October 27, 2004

from the back of book.
Under a star-soaked sky he ran miles and miles along a dusty road. Behind him, on the horizon, over the ocean, a massive storm glittered and boiled.
Brilliant skies, sudden storms, black nights and a ramshackle house that is disintergrated into the rainforest. Sheltering from their pasts, Cliff, Susan, Daniel and Jade experience a few oddly isyllic days and nights together in the small coastal town, two of them call home and to which the others have returned.

Journal Entry 2 by crystalclear at Victoria - controlled release in Great Australian Book box No.3, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, October 31, 2004

Released on Wednesday, October 27, 2004 at about 10:00:00 PM BX time (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) at Victoria - controlled release in Great Australian Book box No.3, A Bookbox Controlled Releases.

Released as part of the Austrlian bookbox no.3

Journal Entry 3 by wombles from Caboolture, Queensland Australia on Monday, March 14, 2005

Taken from the aussie fiction bookbag, I'm a sucker for australian fiction! This sounds interesting!

Journal Entry 4 by wombles from Caboolture, Queensland Australia on Saturday, April 09, 2005

Strange I just read Darren Williams other book and was looking for his first one and found this when unpacking :) Hadn't realised I had it!

Journal Entry 5 by wombles at Australian Bookcrossing Convention (2005) in Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Released 12 yrs ago (6/25/2005 UTC) at Australian Bookcrossing Convention (2005) in Brisbane, Queensland Australia

at trivia night

Journal Entry 6 by servalan from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, June 25, 2005

Picked up at the ABC Trivia Night! Thanks wombles!

Journal Entry 7 by servalan at Base Brisbane Central Backpackers - cnr Edward and Ann in Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Released 11 yrs ago (6/28/2005 UTC) at Base Brisbane Central Backpackers - cnr Edward and Ann in Brisbane, Queensland Australia

Unfortunately I am leaving this one behind unread as I need to rationalise my luggage for the trip home.