corner corner Adventures of Huckleberry Finn

Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
by Mark Twain | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Nichol of Raleigh, Mississippi USA on 10/27/2004

status (set by Nichol): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Nichol from Raleigh, Mississippi USA on Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Was given to me by a random person on the street in NYC.

Journal Entry 2 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Thursday, November 11, 2004

Well, it's a bit interesting. A friend of mine was looking for books to read. He asked me to suggest some. I wrote him a few days ago, telling him to find and read "Huck." About a month before our little conversation, I had read "Huck" in English class, and loved it. But my copy was part of an anthology, so I couldn't easily give it to my friend, at least not until the class finished at the end of the semester. And then today, I happened upon a copy, sitting on a bench with a yellow note attached. It told me to take it, so I did, keeping in mind that my friend could make use of it. So, it's off to New Mexico...and possibly Germany. My friend can explain.

CAUGHT IN WASHINGTON DC USA

Journal Entry 3 by Nichol at Benches across from Tower Records in Washington, District of Columbia USA on Thursday, November 11, 2004

Released on Thursday, November 11, 2004 at about 3:00 p.m. at Benches across from Tower Records in George Washington University, District of Columbia USA.