corner corner His Father's Son

by Nigel Bennett & P.N. Elrod | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by innae of Aurora, Colorado USA on 10/26/2004

status (set by innae): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by innae from Aurora, Colorado USA on Tuesday, October 26, 2004

I so love Nigel Bennett (LaCroix on Forever Knight) and P.N. is an amazing writer.

Journal Entry 2 by innae at Aurora, Colorado USA on Wednesday, August 12, 2015

I am relentlessly purging Mt TBR of books that I in reality won't read - many of them have been languishing on the shelf for YEARS (like this one). Time to set them free.

Journal Entry 3 by innae at -- Wild, somewhere in Aurora in Aurora, Colorado USA on Thursday, August 31, 2017

Released 2 mos ago (8/1/2017 UTC) at -- Wild, somewhere in Aurora in Aurora, Colorado USA

Congratulations!! You have found a rare and unique gift, a travelling book!!

While it is possible I have read and given my thoughts on this book, it is more likely it is a book I found/purchased specifically to send out into the world! In either case, please read what has been said before, where has this book been, who enjoyed it, who didn't -- and perhaps, if you care to, you can add your two cents!

You do not have to join bookcrossing to pick up, enjoy, and journal a book -- however, if you do decide to join us, please consider using me (innae) as your recommending friend, and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a personal message (for more info, check out the FAQ).

And again, thank you for saving this book from a life of boredom!

**************************************************************************