corner corner Wife for a Day (Avon Light Contemporary Romances)

Wife for a Day (Avon Light Contemporary Romances)
by Patti Berg | Romance
Registered by luvsbooks of Minneapolis, Minnesota USA on 10/22/2004

status (set by KarmelK): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by luvsbooks from Minneapolis, Minnesota USA on Friday, October 22, 2004

Added to TBR pile.

Journal Entry 2 by luvsbooks from Minneapolis, Minnesota USA on Friday, September 07, 2007

putting on a book swap site...

Journal Entry 3 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Friday, February 08, 2008

Thanks so much! I read this while I was sick in bed. It was perfect!

Millionaire rancher Jack Remington hadn't expected trouble when he flew to Palm Beach for his sister's engagement ball. But his girlfriend called it quits and now his sister is anxious to meet the woman who's captured his heart. Then, a beguiling, flame-haired enchantress breezes into his hotel room with a tux and a seductive smile, and Jack's sure his troubles have come to an end. All he has to do is hire the beautiful tailor to be his fiancee--for just one night.
Samantha Jones is sure the sexy cowboy is out of his ever--lovin' mind. She's never been to a ball, never worn a fancy gown, and has no idea how to act like a socialite. She can't possibly pose as his wife-to-be. But trouble's been following Sam for too many months and the money Jack's offering is something she can't refuse. There's only one problem--their pretend kisses make her feel something very real--and there's the possibility that just one night will never be enough.

Journal Entry 4 by luvsbooks from Minneapolis, Minnesota USA on Friday, March 07, 2008

sent to a charity group

Journal Entry 5 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sending to SimplyCee who picked this up in the BookObsessed.com Romance Virtual Bookbox. Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 6 by SimplyCee from Baltimore, Maryland USA on Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Can't wait to read it! Thanks!!
---------------
December 9, 2008: Sent off in package to Secret Santa Surprise partner today. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 7 by KarmelK from Jerome, Michigan USA on Saturday, December 27, 2008

Recieved just before Christmas from S.Cee as a part of my Secret Santa Christmas Gift along with Tea and a nifty angel ornament to make. Thanks so much Cee!!!

This one looks cute! Thanks a bunch. I'm gonna love sipping my tea and reading my book. I've told MrK he has to make the angel! LOL KK