corner corner The Witches

The Witches
by Roald Dahl | Children's Books
Registered by theadi of Lynbrook, Victoria Australia on 10/21/2004

status (set by wombles): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by theadi from Lynbrook, Victoria Australia on Thursday, October 21, 2004

It's been a long time, but I remember loving this one!

Journal Entry 2 by theadi at Post Office in Warrandyte, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Released on Wednesday, November 24, 2004 at about 8:00:00 PM BX time (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) at Post Office in Warrandyte, RABCK Controlled Releases.

"100 books registered" RABCK: posted to whitequeen.

Journal Entry 3 by whitequeen from Ipswich, Queensland Australia on Sunday, November 28, 2004

Received 29 Nov 2004 from theadi with thanks.

I read this book with my older daughter when it first came out in the eighties. She loved it and I'm sure my younger daughter will too. They both have a gruesome turn of mind.
Witches turning children into mice...who need to be stopped ...cool!

"Down vith children! Do them in!
Boil their bones and fry their skin!"

I'll journal again when she's done reading.

Journal Entry 4 by wombles from Caboolture, Queensland Australia on Saturday, May 21, 2005

I read most of this on the train on the way home, love Roald Dahl, not sure that I had read this one before. My 12 year old has most Roald Dahl books including this one so I will put it aside for the childrens bookbag that I will receive soon!

Journal Entry 5 by wombles at Australian Bookcrossing Convention (2005) in Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Released 12 yrs ago (6/24/2005 UTC) at Australian Bookcrossing Convention (2005) in Brisbane, Queensland Australia

release frenzy queen st mall