corner corner THE DEAD ZONE

THE DEAD ZONE
by Stephen King | Horror
Registered by sleepymom of Bayfield, Colorado USA on 10/19/2004

status (set by picky88): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by sleepymom from Bayfield, Colorado USA on Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Been long time since I read this so I am going to reread this before I decide what to do with the book.

Journal Entry 2 by sleepymom from Bayfield, Colorado USA on Tuesday, March 08, 2005

I really enjoyed this book though parts of it were somewhat predictable. The story is of a man who wakes from a coma with the gift or curse of being able to see the future at times.

Journal Entry 3 by sleepymom from Bayfield, Colorado USA on Monday, June 06, 2005

Passed this book on to my daughter to read.

Journal Entry 4 by sleepymom at Reading For Refugee's Project in San Antonio, Texas USA on Friday, September 16, 2005

Released 12 yrs ago (9/16/2005 UTC) at Reading For Refugee's Project in San Antonio, Texas USA

Will be mailing today for the survivors in shelters in San Antonio.

here is a link to the thread about the book project.

Journal Entry 5 by picky88 from San Antonio, Texas USA on Friday, September 23, 2005

Thank You! Received safely in San Antonio.

Journal Entry 6 by picky88 at Hurricane Shelter - Reading For Relief Challenge in San Antonio, Texas USA on Sunday, October 09, 2005

Released 12 yrs ago (10/9/2005 UTC) at Hurricane Shelter - Reading For Relief Challenge in San Antonio, Texas USA