corner corner Pearls, Girls and Monty Bodkin

Pearls, Girls and Monty Bodkin
by P G Wodehouse | Literature & Fiction
Registered by UrbanHermit of Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom on 10/10/2004

status (set by cally-c): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by UrbanHermit from Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, October 10, 2004

Will review and journal later. Have shuffled this onto Beebarf's creaking bookshelves as another addition to her Mount TeeBeeAr ...

Journal Entry 2 by UrbanHermit at Given to a fellow BookCrosser in Given to fellow BookCrosser, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, October 10, 2004

Released 13 yrs ago (10/10/2004 UTC) at Given to a fellow BookCrosser in Given to fellow BookCrosser, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Journal Entry 3 by beeofgoodcheer from Stowmarket, Suffolk United Kingdom on Sunday, October 10, 2004

Onto my Mount TooBeeAr... now beginning to be a library in it's own right :O)

Journal Entry 4 by cally-c at Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Friday, October 24, 2014

Picked up at Divine OBCZ.

Journal Entry 5 by cally-c at Alfreton, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 27, 2017

This was better than I was expecting, funny in places & very much of its time & style

Journal Entry 6 by cally-c at The Kitchen Coffee Shop in Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Monday, January 22, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (1/20/2018 UTC) at The Kitchen Coffee Shop in Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom

You've found a travelling book!
This book set off on its travels in January....but where has it decided to stay?

Well, if you're reading this then you've found it & you can tell us!
Please take a minute to say where it was discovered...
...& you can tell us what you thought of it.
When you've read it, please pass it to a friend to enjoy
or leave it in a public place for someone else to find -just like you did!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me,
cally-c as your referring member-thanks!)