corner corner P is for Peril

P is for Peril
by Sue Grafton | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by cratclif of Fullerton, California USA on Saturday, October 09, 2004

status (set by rebrane): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by cratclif from Fullerton, California USA on Saturday, October 09, 2004

Waiting to read "N" and "O" first. More later.

Journal Entry 2 by cratclif from Fullerton, California USA on Friday, March 11, 2005

Much better than "O". Another great Kinsey mystery.

Sending this to lady-Eilan in Chile as part of my personal 2005 RABCK challenge. Enjoy :)

Journal Entry 3 by Lady-Eilan from Santiago, Región Metropolitana Chile on Thursday, June 23, 2005

Thank you cratclif!!! I think what you are doing is a great idea.
I was SO happy when I got the book!, I had started "Q", but switched to this one the minute I received it.
I liked it, but I had a hard time trying to understand the medicare bussiness (and I am a doctor!!!), anyway Kinsey Millhone is a great charachter. I look forward to read "Q"
I plan to start a ray to keep it moving :)

Journal Entry 4 by Lady-Eilan at Coffee Stop (Hernando de Aguirre 129) in Santiago, Región Metropolitana Chile on Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Released 9 yrs ago (10/18/2005 UTC) at Coffee Stop (Hernando de Aguirre 129) in Santiago, Región Metropolitana Chile

En la estantería de los libros en inglés...

Journal Entry 5 by rebrane from Santiago, Región Metropolitana Chile on Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I've never read a Sue Grafton book before, but BookCrossing books come along so rarely in Chile that I had to jump on it. Nothing like a scavenger hunt. I will read it and, as usual, leave it somewhere the next time I travel. You'll have to wait to find out where...