corner corner The King of Torts

The King of Torts
by John Grisham | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingbluenoserwing of Eymet, Aquitaine France on Thursday, September 30, 2004

status (set by Kundri): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingbluenoserwing from Eymet, Aquitaine France on Thursday, September 30, 2004

Bought at a charity shop in England.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbluenoserwing at Librairie Shakespeare & Co in Paris, Ile-de-France France on Thursday, October 14, 2004

Released 10 yrs ago (10/14/2004 UTC) at Librairie Shakespeare & Co in Paris, Ile-de-France France

A typical Grisham read. Very interesting that I've read this at the time that Vioxx has just been withdrawn from the shelves! We visited Shakespeare and Co, the famous bookshop across the Seine from Notre Dame in Paris,yesterday and I've decided to leave this outside the shop this evening. Actually went by just after noon and left it on one of the chairs outside under the trees.

Journal Entry 3 by klimero from Avignon, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur France on Thursday, October 14, 2004

A friend and I've found the book outside a book shop nearby the Notre Dame cathedral, that was quite a big surprise to found a free book but the idea of books travelling all over the world seduces us!

Journal Entry 4 by klimero at École Nationale Supérieure des Arts et Métiers in Metz, Lorraine France on Thursday, November 04, 2004

Released on at A l'ensam in metz, Lorraine France.

Quite an easy book to read, even for a french person.
It isn't the best book I've ever read but it is still a good one.

Lent to my friend Aurélie !

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Monday, November 15, 2004

My friend Klimero

CAUGHT IN METZ FRANCE

Journal Entry 6 by Danaee from Metz, Lorraine France on Monday, November 15, 2004

Given by klimero !!!

Journal Entry 7 by wingKundriwing from Paris, Ile-de-France France on Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Klimero sent me this book as a RABCK. Thank you so much, Klimero! Where I live it is not so very easy to buy books in English, so I am very happy to get this one. And as far as I understand, it is finding this book in the wild that made a BXer of you? That's fun!

Journal Entry 8 by wingKundriwing from Paris, Ile-de-France France on Friday, October 28, 2005

Quite a frightening book. Since I am working for a pharmaceutical company, I felt very concerned by the story.

Unless someone offers me a trade before, I will release the book in January in London at a seminar on patent law. I hope there might be other readers interested in the subject there, and that the second release in the wild will have an as happy end as the first one!

Journal Entry 9 by wingKundriwing at Thurloe Place in Knightsbridge, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Released 8 yrs ago (1/6/2006 UTC) at Thurloe Place in Knightsbridge, Greater London United Kingdom

I will leave this book within or in front of the Rembrandt hotel.