corner corner Dead Famous

Dead Famous
by Carol O'Connell | Humor
Registered by 619sue of Slidell, Louisiana USA on Sunday, September 26, 2004

status (set by zbest4me): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by 619sue from Slidell, Louisiana USA on Sunday, September 26, 2004

Another mystery/detective novel featuring Kathy (who never uses that name) Mallory. Basis of plot: jurors on a controversial murder case are being murdered one by one. A beuatiful hunchbacked woman cleans up crime scenes. Mallory's mentor and partner is trying to recover psychologically from an almost-successful murder attempt.

Journal Entry 2 by 619sue at PJ's Coffee House on E. Hall in Slidell, Louisiana USA on Sunday, September 26, 2004

Released 10 yrs ago (9/29/2004 UTC) at PJ's Coffee House on E. Hall in Slidell, Louisiana USA

Journal Entry 3 by tg-bookster from Slidell, Louisiana USA on Friday, October 15, 2004

Good series. Mallory is a remarkable character.

Journal Entry 4 by tg-bookster at PJ's Coffee House on E. Hall in Slidell, Louisiana USA on Friday, October 15, 2004

Released 9 yrs ago (10/16/2004 UTC) at PJ's Coffee House on E. Hall in Slidell, Louisiana USA

in the rack

Journal Entry 5 by zbest4me from Gresham, Oregon USA on Monday, October 18, 2004

Found this at PJ's when I went to release a few of my books. Can't wait to read it!