corner corner The Women's Room

The Women's Room
by Marilyn French | Women's Fiction
Registered by TinyBear of Almere, Flevoland Netherlands on 9/26/2004

status (set by Evey-annie): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by TinyBear from Almere, Flevoland Netherlands on Sunday, September 26, 2004

One bought at a secondhand sale, I started reading but just coulnd't get through it, hope the next reader will enjoy it more then I did!

Journal Entry 2 by wingkoekiebakwing from Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Monday, June 26, 2006

I took this book from a meeting in Castricum (The Netherlands) to release it this summer in England!

Journal Entry 3 by wingkoekiebakwing at on Friday, July 07, 2006

Released 11 yrs ago (7/7/2006 UTC) at

This book will be released during our holiday in Dorset, somewhere between the 14th and 28th of july. It is one of the 29 books we take to England to 'spread the word' :)!

Journal Entry 4 by Evey-annie from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Monday, July 31, 2006

I found this brilliant book whilst on holiday in Dorset with my family. We were on a day trip to Corfe Castle and I was helping my little girl do a treasure hunt around the castle. I was thrilled when I came across treasure of my own! I've just started the book but I'm lovin it, so so thanks so much for leaving it for me to find. I'm soon travelling to Mexico so who knows the book might have to come with me!