corner corner Cold Case

Cold Case
by Stephen White | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by fungirl503 of Portland, Oregon USA on 9/26/2004

status (set by booklady331): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by fungirl503 from Portland, Oregon USA on Sunday, September 26, 2004

tbr

Journal Entry 2 by fungirl503 from Portland, Oregon USA on Saturday, January 27, 2007

This book is part of a series.
The unsolved double murders of two teenagers girls the cold case is being reopen with the request of the parents. Alan is aked to helped out. His wife laurell is doing well with her pregancy.
This book is going to collectorkerri

Journal Entry 3 by fungirl503 at -- By Hand or Post, Ray/ring, Rabck in Portland, Oregon USA on Saturday, January 27, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (1/27/2007 UTC) at -- By Hand or Post, Ray/ring, Rabck in Portland, Oregon USA

to collecterkerri

Journal Entry 4 by collectorkerri from Springfield, Illinois USA on Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Received in a trade with fungirl503. Thanks!

Journal Entry 5 by collectorkerri at Springfield, Illinois USA on Saturday, November 21, 2015

I just picked this up on audio from the library, so I'm putting the book on my available pile. Probably will continue its journey in the next round of my First Sentences Virtual Bookbox.

Journal Entry 6 by collectorkerri at Springfield, Illinois USA on Friday, January 08, 2016

Sent to Meekachu07 as part of my First Sentences Virtual Bookbox.

Journal Entry 7 by Meekachu07 at Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Monday, January 11, 2016

Just received today and this looks like its right up my alley. Thanks for sharing!

Journal Entry 8 by Meekachu07 at Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Sunday, November 06, 2016

Just finished this one up today. Its been awhile since I've read a Stephen White, Dr Allan Gregory, book. The Doc and his wife are invited to join Locard, a group that gets together to help unsolved crimes. The group is now focused on the the death of two young girls in a smaller town in Colorado. The more Dr. Gregory gets involved, the closer the truth is to be revealed. A pretty good read that only took me a couple of days.

Journal Entry 9 by Meekachu07 at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, August 14, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (8/14/2017 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Shipping to Cape Coral, FL via a Book ring. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 10 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Friday, August 18, 2017

Thank you for sending me the book. It arrived today. I am looking forward to reading it.