corner corner Weep No More My Lady

by Mary Higgins Clark | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by BC20090206001 on Friday, September 24, 2004

status (set by Dove-i-libri): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by BC20090206001 on Friday, September 24, 2004

Elizabeth Lange has arrived at Cypress Point Spa in Pebble Beach, California, weary of heart and soul. Still grieving for her beloved sister, a famous actress who plunged to her death from her Manhattan penthouse, Elizabeth is determined to unearth the truth about how Leila died. Dashing multimillionaire Ted Winters stands accused of her murder, but Elizabeth has doubts.

Along the windswept cliffs of the Monterey coast, in luxurious bungalows, between gourmet meals and beachfront walks, uneasiness stalks Elizabeth while she begins opening doors to the past. As glimpses of the dark truth about Leila's life and death -- and about Elizabeth herself -- start to crash against her mind, an ominous wave from an unexpected source threatens to engulf her entirely.

Journal Entry 2 by BC20090206001 at postal release in Altus, Oklahoma USA on Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Released 9 yrs ago (11/2/2005 UTC) at postal release in Altus, Oklahoma USA

Mailed to DoveiLibri

Journal Entry 3 by Dove-i-libri from Fort Myers, Florida USA on Monday, November 07, 2005

Thank you! I just rec'd this book in the mail! I love Mary Higgins Clark and have enjoyed a LOT of her books!

Just to remind you, though, htis book is going to the middle of a very *H*I*G*H* "To Be Read" mountain, so you probably won't hear from Ms Clark for a while. Be assured, though, that I *WILL* read it, and when I do, I'll journal and send it along to someone else in true Book Crossing fashion!

Place Your Pin On My GUEST MAP! Click Here!

Journal Entry 4 by Dove-i-libri from Fort Myers, Florida USA on Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Enjoyed it, just as I thought I would!

Journaled here at Book Crossing as well as registered at www.PaperbackSwap.com to help it along on its journey.

Hope this book gets to travel!

Place Your Pin On My GUEST MAP! Click Here!

Journal Entry 5 by Dove-i-libri from Fort Myers, Florida USA on Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Sent to a fellow book lover in Maine via www.PaperbackSwap.com

Happy Traveling, Little Book!