corner corner I'm So Happy It's Happy Hour -- Special BookCrossing Journal -- BOOKRING

I'm So Happy It's Happy Hour -- Special BookCrossing Journal -- BOOKRING
by Various | Journals
Registered by wingAntof9wing of Lakewood, Colorado USA on 9/22/2004

status (set by Emperor-Fool): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by wingAntof9wing from Lakewood, Colorado USA on Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Seánan found this little book at a fun store in New York (aren't *all* stores in New York fun?!) and we couldn't resist. It looked exactly like something we needed to send to ArJohn, Instigator and Chief Bartender at Liquid Friday (click here for the first "definition").

Please write a nice note to ArJohn (and ArJane too, if you want), and send this on to another BookCrosser who you know would like to participate. It would be nice if you checked with them first, so they weren't blindsided by an unwanted "bookring"! When the book is full, please contact
Seánan for delivery information.

If you need ideas about who to send to next, click
here for a Forum Search on past Liquid Fridays. You'll see some regulars in there. I think any of them would be safe to contact for this journal :)

Journal Entry 2 by Shadie from Indian Trail, North Carolina USA on Tuesday, September 28, 2004

A great idea for a great guy! Gonna be sending it on again soon!

Journal Entry 3 by Shadie from Indian Trail, North Carolina USA on Monday, April 04, 2005

Sent to Spedbug :)

Journal Entry 4 by SpedBug from Wilmington, Delaware USA on Sunday, April 10, 2005

What a cute little journal, what a wonderful idea. I could write pages about how great ArJohn is . . . but I'll limit myself to one, like everyone else, I suppose. :)

Journal Entry 5 by Emperor-Fool from Falmouth, Massachusetts USA on Thursday, April 21, 2005

Received from fsr. I'll be jotting something down and sending it along soon. What a gret idea. Thanks to Seanan and Antof9!