corner corner The Girlfriends Club : A Novel

The Girlfriends Club : A Novel
by Judith Henry Wall | Romance
Registered by mrisner of Gibson City, Illinois USA on 9/20/2004

status (set by Blondie930): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by mrisner from Gibson City, Illinois USA on Monday, September 20, 2004

Available for trade

Journal Entry 2 by mrisner from Gibson City, Illinois USA on Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I'm sending this out as a bookray.

Participants:

cardidad
momx3lovesbooks
angelfirestar
spoiledrotten

Journal Entry 3 by Caridad from Miami, Florida USA on Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Received today. Will PM spoiledrotten for address to mail to when I finish the book.

Journal Entry 4 by Caridad from Miami, Florida USA on Sunday, September 24, 2006

I was happy to read about a group of women in their 40's, like me. I don't want to give the entire plot away, but I had a lot of empathy for the primary charachters choices while going throgh marriage, divorce, raising children, etc.

I will send a second PM to spoiledrotten for her mailing addres so this book can move on.

Journal Entry 5 by Caridad from Miami, Florida USA on Thursday, October 05, 2006

Crossing over to momx3lovesbooks.

Journal Entry 6 by momx3lovesbooks on Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Caught today! I am beyond excited to read this book! Having recently finished my first book by this author "The Surrogate" Im hoping this one will be just as good!

I have lots of rings/rays in my hands now. Im not a hoarder :) Everything just came at once and Im reading as fast as I can and only rings.

*****
On the eve of Mary Sue Prescott's 45 birthday, she is joined by her three closest friends, Gretchen, Pamela, and Dixie at the lakeside cabin that has been their refuge for years. This meeting of *The Girlfriends Club*-as they jokingly call themselves-is not, however, strictly a celebration, since the following morning, Mary Sue is scheduled to undergo a mastecomy.

At the same time that they are dealing with Mary Sue's operation, another crisis arises, requiring the three women to make a decision that results in a haunting and terrifying secret.

This was my 2nd book by this author. I enjoyed this book, but not as much as "The Surrogate".
*****

I have angelfirestar's address and will have it mailed soon!

Journal Entry 7 by momx3lovesbooks on Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Mailed via media mail. Thanks for starting this ray momrisner! I really enjoyed this book and have enjoyed everything I have read so far by this author.

Journal Entry 8 by AngelfireStar from Falls City, Nebraska USA on Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Will read soon.

Journal Entry 9 by AngelfireStar at Controlled Postal Release (Falls City) in -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Nebraska USA on Monday, June 25, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (6/25/2007 UTC) at Controlled Postal Release (Falls City) in -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Nebraska USA

sent to spoiledrotten

sorry for the wait!

Journal Entry 10 by spoiledrotten from Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Received in the mail along with another bookring book. Will post more when done reading. Thanks!!!!

07/21/07 Finished this book last night and throughly enjoyed it even though the ending was a little unbelievable. Look forward to reading more by this author. This is one of the things I enjoy most about BookCrossing, reading books from authors I might not otherwise have tried. Thanks for including me.

08/04/07 This book is now reserved for daughterof cokies's VBB.

12/29/07 VBB has stalled so this book is now available again.

01/22/08 Reserved for angeltorcida85 VBB.

03/27/08 Don't know what happened to this VBB but I am unable to locate angeltorcida85 so I am making this book available.

Journal Entry 11 by spoiledrotten at Salon Salon Rocks in Glen Rock, New Jersey USA on Sunday, October 26, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (10/24/2008 UTC) at Salon Salon Rocks in Glen Rock, New Jersey USA

This book was left on the coffee table by the reception desk.

Journal Entry 12 by ROCKSANN from River Edge, New Jersey USA on Thursday, December 11, 2008

I own a hairsalon in GlenRock, while cleaning at the end of the day, I saw this book, and thought, mmmm which client was going to miss this tonight. So, I looked inside to see if there was any identification-- and there it was this little sticker, which read-"Howdy! Hola! Bonjour! Guten Tag!" and described this site. I LOVE THE IDEA!! So, I took it home and went to the site registered and purchased some tags, some for gifts, some to clear my shelves!!! Thank-You!!! I noticed from Spoiledrotten, that it was left 2 months ago, I'm wondering if someone else picked it up and read it, because, I just found it on 12/5/08!! mmmmmmm, it may have been places we'll never know!!

Journal Entry 13 by Blondie930 from Fort Lee, New Jersey USA on Monday, January 05, 2009

I found it through a friend at my hair salon. I plan on sending it on its way to a fellow book reader at work once finished.

Journal Entry 14 by ROCKSANN from River Edge, New Jersey USA on Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I loved it, it was a quick read very entertaining. With the holidays, it took some time to get it started, but once I did, I couldn't put it down.
I left it at SalonSalonCity in Cliffside Park, NJ (actually handed it off to a cliente,(who became blondie930) hope she loves it!!!)

Journal Entry 15 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Friday, March 27, 2009

When I started reading this book, I realized I had read it once before. I still found it a good read the second time around. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

CAUGHT IN CLIFFSIDE PARK NEW JERSEY USA

Journal Entry 16 by Blondie930 from Fort Lee, New Jersey USA on Friday, March 27, 2009

When I started reading this book, I realized that I had already read this book. I enjoyed this book as much the second time as the first. I hope you enjoy it as well.