corner corner Feeling Sorry For Celia

Feeling Sorry For Celia
by Jaclyn Moriarty | Teens
Registered by Festivus of Brisbane, Queensland Australia on 9/20/2004

status (set by chardonnaychic): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Festivus from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Monday, September 20, 2004

Opening lines:
Dear Ms Clarry,
It has come to our attention that you are incredibly bad at being a teenager.

Journal Entry 2 by Neesy from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Thursday, November 18, 2004

Contacted by Festivus after the Brisbane Writers Festival and advised that Festivus books were not released as per release notes - caught from BWF office at South Brisbane on Monday 8 November 2004.

Journal Entry 3 by Neesy from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Thursday, March 17, 2005

Started reading on Monday night and finished on Monday night - quick draw mcgraw ;)

Fantastic story - looking forward to reading the second one...

Planned Controlled Release to wombles at Brisbane BC Meetup - Trivial Pursuit this Saturday!

Journal Entry 4 by wombles from Caboolture, Queensland Australia on Saturday, March 19, 2005

Not sure I will finish it that fast but will giv it a go after I finish Life of Pi! Thanks for this! Hope you enjoy the 2nd one (which I will get back later so I can read it!)

Journal Entry 5 by chardonnaychic from Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, June 17, 2009

And here I was thinking I'd already released this! Cleaning out my bookshelf revealed otherwise. Will be released later today

Journal Entry 6 by chardonnaychic at Carnegie Library in Carnegie, Victoria Australia on Monday, June 22, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (6/22/2009 UTC) at Carnegie Library in Carnegie, Victoria Australia

set free in the hope someone else will enjoy!