corner corner Snow Crash (Bantam Spectra Book)

Snow Crash (Bantam Spectra Book)
by Neal Stephenson | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by tashajean of Clinton, Wisconsin USA on 9/19/2004

status (set by explorer1118m): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by tashajean from Clinton, Wisconsin USA on Sunday, September 19, 2004

weaving virtual reality, myth & rest into tight story

Journal Entry 2 by midwinter from Tucson, Arizona USA on Monday, October 17, 2005

My Snow Crash bookring has stalled three times - hopefully this'll be the one to restart and keep it going! :)

See my profile for the current shipping order, and Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 3 by Arrrrgh from Palatine, Illinois USA on Thursday, October 27, 2005

It came in the mail yesterday. It may be a few weeks before I start reading it.

Journal Entry 4 by Arrrrgh from Palatine, Illinois USA on Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I'm glad I read it. I thought it was an interesting look into the near future, and it was sometimes surprising that it was written in 1992. It cracked me up that everything in the world had become a franchise, even government and religion.
I mailed it out to explorer1118m today.

Journal Entry 5 by explorer1118m from Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey USA on Monday, December 19, 2005

Great timing. I'm hoping to get this read and send back out before i fly to Utah for the holidays. Yeah, we'll see.

Journal Entry 6 by explorer1118m from Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey USA on Saturday, December 31, 2005

Argh, i forgot to journal this when i sent it out, around Dec. 22nd. I couldn't get into it so i sent it on to the next person on the bookring.