corner corner The Wicked Day

The Wicked Day
by Mary Stewart | Literature & Fiction
Registered by SandDanz of New Albany, Indiana USA on 9/18/2004

status (set by TheGreenMan): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by SandDanz from New Albany, Indiana USA on Saturday, September 18, 2004

bought at library booksale 9/18/04

Journal Entry 2 by SandDanz at Sent via surface mail at New Albany,IN post office in Mailed to another BC member, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Released 12 yrs ago (1/19/2005 UTC) at Sent via surface mail at New Albany,IN post office in Mailed to another BC member, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

sent to Hexa as part of a trade... thanks! :)

Journal Entry 3 by Hexa on Thursday, March 10, 2005

Received safely, thanks! Now I just need the middle two...

Journal Entry 4 by disneyfreaksam at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Monday, January 31, 2011

Thank you so much for your kindness. It is greatly appreciated. I will read this and pass it on

xx

Journal Entry 5 by disneyfreaksam at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 12, 2011

I took a while to read this book as I was savouring every word. Beautifully written, exciting storyline. Highly recommend.

xx

Journal Entry 6 by disneyfreaksam at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Saturday, April 30, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (5/3/2011 UTC) at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom

In random bookbox

Journal Entry 7 by disneyfreaksam at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Saturday, April 30, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (5/3/2011 UTC) at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom

In random bookbox

Journal Entry 8 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, October 31, 2011

Picked this up from the OBCZ at Tormorden Train station last Monday when I had a trip out with KawasakiBabe. I hadn't realised it was a bookcrossing book (a lot weren't) & I was just about to register it myself when I looked at the back cover for the ISBN & spotted the BC sticker - ooops!!

Anyhow it's safely caught now :o)

Journal Entry 9 by wingPlum-crazywing at Ye Olde Starre Inne OBCZ Bookshelf in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, December 07, 2012

Released 4 yrs ago (12/7/2012 UTC) at Ye Olde Starre Inne OBCZ Bookshelf in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

This poor book is starting to look a little worse for wear so have wild-released it in a bookcrossing friendly pub rather than let it being left outdoors to suffer the (very cold!) winter weather.

Released as part of The "D FOR DECEMBER" Challenge (#27)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thanks!)

Journal Entry 10 by sherdnerdess at York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I like takes on the Arthurian legend.

Journal Entry 11 by sherdnerdess at York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, January 19, 2013

I always like Arthurian myths, so looking forward to reading this.

Journal Entry 12 by TheGreenMan at York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, April 25, 2013

not picked up at the April 2013 BC MeetUp in York...

Journal Entry 13 by TheGreenMan at Ye Olde Starre Inne OBCZ Bookshelf in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, April 25, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (4/30/2013 UTC) at Ye Olde Starre Inne OBCZ Bookshelf in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

left on the shelf...