corner corner Stranger in My Arms

Stranger in My Arms
by Lisa Kleypas | Romance
Registered by Dyluvsbooks of Sacramento, California USA on 8/23/2004

status (set by ThreeSixNine): permanent collection

Journal Entry 1 by Dyluvsbooks from Sacramento, California USA on Monday, August 23, 2004

Book Description

With those words, Lara's life turned upside down. Hunter, Earl of Hawksworth, had been lost at sea. Or so she'd been told. Their unhappy marriage--with its cold caresses and passionless kisses--was over. But now a powerful, virile man stood before her, telling secrets only a husband could know, and vowing she would once again be his wife in every way. While Lara couldn't deny that this man with smoldering dark eyes resembled Hunter, he was attentive and loving in ways he never was before. Soon she desperately wanted to believe, with every beat of her heart, that this stranger was truly her husband. But had this rake reformed--or was Lara being seduced by a cunning stranger?

Journal Entry 2 by Dyluvsbooks at A Trade in A Trade, A Trade -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, October 02, 2004

Released 13 yrs ago (10/2/2004 UTC) at A Trade in A Trade, A Trade -- Controlled Releases

sent to stormy

Journal Entry 3 by mes3u from Barboursville, Virginia USA on Thursday, October 14, 2004

received today, thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by mes3u from Barboursville, Virginia USA on Thursday, October 14, 2004

reserved for guinivierreII

Journal Entry 5 by mes3u at Controlled Release in Bloomfield, New Jersey USA on Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Released on Friday, November 05, 2004 at about 1:00:00 AM BX time (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) at Sent by mail to a fellow book crosser in Bloomfield, New Jersey USA.

sending to guinieverreII

Journal Entry 6 by GuinevereII from Bronx, New York USA on Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Recieved today as part of a Lisa Kleypas trade. Thanks so much, Stormy!

Journal Entry 7 by GuinevereII from Bronx, New York USA on Sunday, May 08, 2005

Not as good as Kleypas at her best, but it's still better than a lot of the other historical romances I've read. I dunno, something about Lara's character just irked me. And the male hero? You didn't get to love him as much. I'd rate it a 6.

It's available. Just PM me if you'd like it!

Journal Entry 8 by GuinevereII from Bronx, New York USA on Monday, June 27, 2005

Mailed to three104 out in Wisconsin as part of a trade. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 9 by ThreeSixNine from Catawba, Wisconsin USA on Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Came today - this poor little book has been loved by many, I'm going to try to doctor it up some. Thanks for the trade.

Journal Entry 10 by ThreeSixNine from Catawba, Wisconsin USA on Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I'm sorry, but I'm laying this poor book to rest. It is in about 6 pieces, beyond repair. It had a long journey and a good life.