corner corner The Other Side of the Story

The Other Side of the Story
by Marian Keyes | Literature & Fiction
Registered by krogs of Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on 8/21/2004

status (set by Foss): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by krogs from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, August 21, 2004

not her best, but still funny and keeps you turning the pages.. dying to know whats going to happen next!!

Giving to my friend, who is a Keyes fan, too.

Journal Entry 2 by Greenfinch from Gillingham, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, November 15, 2004

Keyes makes entertaining reading, but this is far from her best book.
A friend released it to me, and now I am going to pass it on to another friend together with information about bookcrossing

Journal Entry 3 by Foss from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 23, 2004

I was given the book by a friend. A slow start to the book, not as good as previous Keyes I have read. I shall release it at the x-ray centre in Maidstone, behind the hospice, Nr. big Sainsburys & Aylesford, tomorrow. I have become a bookcrosser too thanks to Greenfinch.

Journal Entry 4 by Foss at on Thursday, November 25, 2004

Released on Wednesday, November 24, 2004 at about 8:00:00 AM BX time (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) at x-ray department Preston Hall - behind the Hospice in Maidstone, England United Kingdom.

In the waiting room of the x-ray department at Preston Hall - on the table with the books - on right as you enter room.