corner corner Sarum: The Novel of England

Sarum: The Novel of England
by Edward Rutherfurd | Literature & Fiction
Registered by ermintrude75 of Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Friday, September 24, 2004

status (set by shpriz1): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by ermintrude75 from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Friday, September 24, 2004

Utterly epic saga of the history of Salisbury (Sarum) told through the intertwining stories of four families, from prehistory to the modern day. Absorbing.

Journal Entry 2 by ermintrude75 from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Off on a ray, running order below. PM me to join!

AnglersRest (UK)
shpriz1 (US)

Journal Entry 3 by AnglersRest from Teignmouth, Devon United Kingdom on Monday, August 15, 2005

Arrived today thanks. Will get to it ASAP. One more in front!

Journal Entry 4 by AnglersRest from Teignmouth, Devon United Kingdom on Friday, August 19, 2005

Just about to start this book. I have PM'ed shpriz1 for an address.

Journal Entry 5 by AnglersRest from Teignmouth, Devon United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Just finished this whoppa last night. Ermintrude75's statement of Absorbing is totally acurate.

Thanks for sharing. Now off to shpriz1 in the US.

Journal Entry 6 by shpriz1 from Clifton, New Jersey USA on Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Received it tonight...I do have other rings in line right now, but I will read it ASAP (it's a good thing that no one is after me) :)

Journal Entry 7 by shpriz1 from Clifton, New Jersey USA on Saturday, March 17, 2007

I finally was able to read this book (taking semester off from school really helped.lol) Wow...What a fascinating read. I absolutelly loved it. Will have to check Rutherfurd's other books.