corner corner Ginger and the Kingsmarkham Chalk Circle

Ginger and the Kingsmarkham Chalk Circle
by Ruth Rendell | Women's Fiction
Registered by wingAnneliswing of Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 8/15/2004

status (set by Annimanni): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingAnneliswing from Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Sunday, August 15, 2004

A book of minimal size - really a pocket book!
Back cover:
Babysnatching is one thing, but babyswapping?
Inspector Wexford had not previously encountered the phenomenon of one ginger-haired baby in its pram being swapped for another of the opposite sex. But novelty was only one aspect of a crime which came eventually to reveal a far more sinister range of characteristics.
Darkly-imagined and beautifully observed, Ruth Rendell's stories reveal her startling insights into the criminal mind.

Journal Entry 2 by wingAnneliswing at Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, December 02, 2013

Two short stories and not at all like each other! This little book was hiding far too long in my book shelf. Now it is ready to continue its travels - at last!

This is my # 112 (120) in
"REDUCE MOUNT TBR 2013" Challenge arranged by Dove-i-Libri.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, December 10, 2013

I can never resist these tiny little books :) I think this one will get to travel to Thailand with me in January.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Sunday, January 12, 2014

A nice little mystery book :)

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnnimanniwing at Mine Cafe in Bang Tao Bay, Phuket Thailand on Sunday, January 12, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (1/12/2014 UTC) at Mine Cafe in Bang Tao Bay, Phuket Thailand

Thanks for checking in. I hope you'll enjoy this little book!