corner corner Dragon Sun (Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri)

Dragon Sun (Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri)
by Michael Ely | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by mecka-antics of Auckland, Auckland Province New Zealand on Saturday, August 14, 2004

status (set by lytteltonwitch): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by mecka-antics from Auckland, Auckland Province New Zealand on Saturday, August 14, 2004

I haven't read this book yet so I can't comment on it.

Journal Entry 2 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I saw this book (along with a few others) sitting outside the English department this morning, and it was still there this evening when I left, so I took it to the meetup to see if anyone wanted it... which they did (not sure who it was who took it, though).

^ ^
=+=

Journal Entry 3 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Picked up at meet-up for my street project

Journal Entry 4 by winglytteltonwitchwing at Street release project - details in notes in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, February 02, 2007

Released 7 yrs ago (2/2/2007 UTC) at Street release project - details in notes in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

To be left in Ely Street somewhere.Was left propped up against a tree near the Salisbury St end of Ely Street