corner corner Whirlwind

Whirlwind
by James Clavell | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by imabookie of Toronto, Ontario Canada on 8/10/2004

status (set by brewski): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by imabookie from Toronto, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Journal Entry 2 by imabookie at Tim Hortons Bayview & Hwy 7 in Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Released on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 at Tim Hortons Bayview & Hwy 7 in Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada.

Released to Brewski as part of a trade!

Journal Entry 3 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Received in trade for Tales from Under the Rim: The Marketing of Tim Hortons with imabookie along with a delicious loaf of zucchini cake :) Thanks a bunch!

Journal Entry 4 by brewski at Markham, Ontario Canada on Thursday, April 26, 2012

The physical size of this book and the length were pretty daunting. Also it made it a little difficult to read anywhere, but at home, but I finally did start on this book and I am glad that I did.

Not only was there plenty of thriller type of content, it was also interesting to get some idea of Iran.

Journal Entry 5 by brewski at Alcatel-Lucent Building - Markham in Markham, Ontario Canada on Thursday, June 07, 2012

Released 4 yrs ago (6/7/2012 UTC) at Alcatel-Lucent Building - Markham in Markham, Ontario Canada

Left in the second floor kitchen area.

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, brewski, as your referring member.