corner corner Kiss and Make-up

Kiss and Make-up
by Gene Simmons | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by st1nky of Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on 8/10/2004

status (set by whiskeyjane): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by st1nky from Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Tuesday, August 10, 2004

I think that most autobiographies tend to be somewhat self-serving, and this was no exception. That having been said,this was overall a fairly decent book...especially if you appreciate Kiss as a band (I dig the early stuff best)...PS Pardon the water damage...

Journal Entry 2 by Gillianne from Denver, Colorado USA on Thursday, August 12, 2004

I plan to read this one after the book I'm currently reading...and then release it.

Journal Entry 3 by wingjarewing from Hudson, Florida USA on Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Gillianne is preparing for a move to Denver, and cleaning out her shelves. She is done with this book, so passed on to me to release.

Journal Entry 4 by Gillianne from Denver, Colorado USA on Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I'd have to agree, this bio was a bit self serving. The writing style got on my nerves, but if you can get around that...it's interesting. AI think it's a must read for any die hard Kiss fan.

I'm moving...and cleaning up my shelves...so this was passed on to Jare.

Journal Entry 5 by wingjarewing at Painted Horse Cafe & Bakery (business closed) in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Saturday, October 20, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (10/20/2007 UTC) at Painted Horse Cafe & Bakery (business closed) in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

Left at the OBCZ!

Journal Entry 6 by wingPaintedHorsewing from Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Saturday, October 20, 2007

On the shelf!

Journal Entry 7 by whiskeyjane from Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Monday, March 03, 2008

Picked this up at the Painted Horse shelf the other day. It has a lot of interesting information about Kiss and their families etc. After I read it I will probably re-release it back at Painted Horse for someone else to enjoy.

Journal Entry 8 by whiskeyjane at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Friday, September 30, 2011

This was an interesting book. I plan to share it with someone.

Journal Entry 9 by whiskeyjane at Wool Warehouse in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Friday, September 30, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (9/30/2011 UTC) at Wool Warehouse in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

Left on a table inside The Wool Warehouse. I hope someone will take this book home.

WELCOME TO BOOKCROSSING Congratulations! You found a traveling book! This book has been set free. It is yours to keep or share. Please take a moment to make a journal entry to let me know the book has found a new home.