corner corner Sweet Valley Twins #98 - The Beast Is Watching You

Sweet Valley Twins #98 - The Beast Is Watching You
by Francine Pascal | Children's Books
Registered by Zarylia of Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Tuesday, August 03, 2004

status (set by manky): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Zarylia from Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Tuesday, August 03, 2004

I read this quite a long time ago so I don't remember much of it but I do remember being absolutely terrified and hooked on the series at the same time! :-D

Book Description
On a hill on the outskirts of Sweet Valley sits a beautiful old Victorian house. It stood empty until a few weeks ago, when a new family moved in...the perfect clients for Elizabeth and Jessica Wakefield's baby-sitting service....

Identical twins Jessica and Elizabeth Wakefield and their friends from Sweet Valley Middle School thought they'd landed their dream job when they started babysitting for the Riccoli kids. But little by little, their dream job is turning into a nightmare.

Andrew Riccoli dreams that someone tried to set fire to his room--and wakes up in a cloud of smoke. Then Gretchen Riccoli dreams she's falling--and wakes up at the bottom of the mansion's dark, winding staircase. The babysitters are getting scared...too scared to close their eyes in the Riccoli mansion.

Journal Entry 2 by manky from Hood River, Oregon USA on Tuesday, November 09, 2004

slowly, but surely, finding (and registering/journalling) the majillions of books in the mess of my move!

Journal Entry 3 by manky from Hood River, Oregon USA on Saturday, August 20, 2005

I'm trying to clean out my house as I'm moving... so keep your eyes peeled as I'll be making loads of releases!

Journal Entry 4 by manky at McDonald's (Port/Marina) in Hood River, Oregon USA on Monday, August 22, 2005

Released 8 yrs ago (8/22/2005 UTC) at McDonald's (Port/Marina) in Hood River, Oregon USA

on the ledge, above the newspapers, just left of the south entrance...
with an official BookCrossing "I'm Free!" post-it on the front, & bookmark tucked between its pages!