corner corner Lady Slings the Booze

Registered by Jaguar on Tuesday, August 03, 2004

status (set by MizSuz): available

Journal Entry 1 by Jaguar on Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Plot synopsis:
It's the best little you-know-what in the universe. Where adults of all species and persuasions indulge in wild life, liberty, and the pursuit of a really good time. So join in the fun--and don't worry. You'll respect yourself in the morning.

Journal Entry 2 by Jaguar at postal release in mail, given to a fellow BCer -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Release planned for Wednesday, August 04, 2004 at postal release in mail, given to a fellow BCer Controlled Releases.

Sending to Sherria

Journal Entry 3 by Sherria from Bethel, Connecticut USA on Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Arrived today! Thanks for sending these Jaguar. I'm going to pass them on to my roommate (and try to talk her into journalling them), and I may even read them myself. After they're read they'll be set free, probably in the book exchange box at my roommate's office.

The bookmark was a lovely touch! Thanks again. :)

Journal Entry 4 by Sherria at Gave this to a friend to read and release in n/a, A friend -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, October 22, 2005

Released 9 yrs ago (10/22/2004 UTC) at Gave this to a friend to read and release in n/a, A friend -- Controlled Releases

Gave this to my roommate who's a huge Spider Robinson fan. She'll likely read it a few times before she releases it.

Journal Entry 5 by MizSuz from Cohoes, New York USA on Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Sherria said it right, I love Spider Robinson and this variation on Callahan's is a wonderful piece of work. I have read it a couple of times and I'm happy to release it or make it available. It's in upstate NY right now.