corner corner My Gal Sunday

by Mary Higgins Clark | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Kislany on 7/27/2004

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Kislany on Tuesday, July 27, 2004

A selection of 4 short mysteries with the 'ex president and his new wife' as protagonists, both who are very busy solving crimes. Reminds me strongly of the 'Hart to hart' tv series. Pretty much enjoyable.

Reserved for Lunabooks as rabck.

Journal Entry 2 by Kislany at Mailed to BC member in Mailed to another BC member, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Released on Wednesday, October 27, 2004 at about 1:00:00 AM BX time (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) at Mailed to BC member in Mailed to another BC member, a fellow bookcrosser Controlled Releases.

Sending off. Enjoy.

Journal Entry 3 by Lunabooks from Bodegraven, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, November 06, 2004

Thanks so much for sending this book to me! I've read only a few Mary Higgins Clarks, so I'm curious about this one!

Journal Entry 4 by Lunabooks at OBCZ De Albatros in Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, June 25, 2006

Released 11 yrs ago (6/25/2006 UTC) at OBCZ De Albatros in Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands

Journal Entry 5 by wingBarbjewing from Gouda, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, June 25, 2006

Meegenomen van de meeting in Castricum. Heb een paar andere boeken van haar in het Nederlands gelezen, ben benieuwd naar een 'origineel' boekje. Vond de boeken die ik las luchtig maar spannend.

edit 16 juni 2008: heb 3 van de 4 verhalen gelezen geloof ik, lees liever een langer verhaal van haar!

Journal Entry 6 by wingkoekiebakwing from Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Monday, June 23, 2008

At the end of the splendid meeting in Castricum yesterday, I took this book from the 'left-overs' on the table, to release it on our holiday in England this summer...

Journal Entry 7 by wingkoekiebakwing at somewhere... in -- wild released somewhere, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (7/9/2008 UTC) at somewhere... in -- wild released somewhere, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom

This book will be released somewhere near Cambridge during our summerholiday in the second half of july. It's one of the 60 books we'll bring along to "spread the words".

Journal Entry 8 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Friday, July 25, 2008

caught in Cafe Nero in Cambridge two days ago :)) I'll leave it there on Thursday :)

CAUGHT IN CAMBRIDGE CAMBRIDGESHIRE UNITED KINGDOM