corner corner Children's Letters to God

by Stuart Hample | Other
Registered by debnance of Alvin, Texas USA on 7/26/2004

status (set by WeeMadHenry): available

Journal Entry 1 by debnance from Alvin, Texas USA on Monday, July 26, 2004

Hope someone will find this book, read it, and enjoy it!

Journal Entry 2 by debnance at please use CONTROLLED RELEASES country -- thanks! in Alvin, Texas USA on Thursday, February 10, 2005

Released 12 yrs ago (2/11/2005 UTC) at please use CONTROLLED RELEASES country -- thanks! in Alvin, Texas USA

Journal Entry 3 by pepita-di-Corfu from Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki Greece on Monday, May 23, 2005

wow what a long trip it's been! Three whole months and finally this little book arrived today! i have read many books about children's letters but a new one always fascinates me. this way we can all see how innocent children are! Thank you so very much debnance for sharing this book with me!

Journal Entry 4 by pepita-di-Corfu from Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki Greece on Monday, July 11, 2005

i finally got down to read this lovely little book. It is so interesting seeing, actually reading, how children think and what their ideas are. This is a book not only children but adults as well could read and enjoy. I feel so lucky debnance sent this to me!

Journal Entry 5 by pepita-di-Corfu at postal release in To a bookcrosser, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Monday, May 28, 2007

Released 9 yrs ago (5/29/2007 UTC) at postal release in To a bookcrosser, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

the book is traveling to far far away Sri Lanka to meet with samutsari who's waiting for it after she claimed it in my RABCK offer.
Hope you enjoy reading it!

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Friday, June 08, 2007

We caught this book today! Since it is a Saturday, kids and I got to read aloud quick and easy. A wonderful book that expresses the thoughts, feelings, puzzlements, etc of very young children in form of prayers. A beautiful book that can be shared by both parent and child as they relax together on a couch. Thank you pepita-di-Corfu for sending this to me... i will be releasing this again soon.

CAUGHT IN COLOMBO SRI LANKA

Journal Entry 7 by samutsari on Friday, June 08, 2007

Ooops, I caught this. I was logged out before putting the journal entry. Sorry about that. Anyway, will put release notes soon. Thanks again!

Journal Entry 8 by samutsari at A fellow bookcrosser in By mail, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Released 9 yrs ago (7/17/2007 UTC) at A fellow bookcrosser in By mail, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases

Mailed this off to WeeMadHenry (UK) as RABCK. My kids and I enjoyed reading this together. Some simple and childish thoughts, funny, sometimes hilarious... yet at times real and true =)

Journal Entry 9 by WeeMadHenry from Somerton, Somerset United Kingdom on Friday, March 14, 2008

Before I could even read the book it had been book-napped by a friend, and then has been round several children's groups. One of them lost it but I managed to buy a good second hand copy to replace it with and finally got round to reading it. The children's thoughts are enchanting and good to share with small children and teenagers alike.
I put a new bookplate with the BCID into this copy and set the book to available.