corner corner Purr-Fect Crime

Purr-Fect Crime
by Carol-Lynn Rossel Waugh | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingfurballwing of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 7/25/2004

status (set by francvs): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingfurballwing from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, July 25, 2004

Well, of course I liked this book. I like cats. :')

Although, I've placed this book in the Mystery and Thrillers category, two or three of the short stories are science fiction. Some stories are older, classic tales, like Edgar Allen Poe's "Black Cat" and Dorothy L. Sayers "The Cyprian Cat." In others, the "cat" involved isn't your regular four-legged, fur-coated feline. For instance, in "Murder is a Gas," Kitten is a robot. A nice change from the usual.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmelydiawing from Centreville, Virginia USA on Saturday, August 18, 2007

I picked this up today at the BookCrossing meet at Panera in Alexandria, VA. I had a great time and will be continuing this book''s journey very soon. I hope it finds a cat lover. :)

Journal Entry 3 by wingmelydiawing at Hilton Hotel (Crystal City - National Airport) in Arlington, Virginia USA on Saturday, September 15, 2007

Released 9 yrs ago (9/14/2007 UTC) at Hilton Hotel (Crystal City - National Airport) in Arlington, Virginia USA

Released this at T-Mode at the Hilton at 23rd and Jefferson Davis Highway near the Crystal City Shops.

Journal Entry 4 by francvs from Washington, District of Columbia USA on Thursday, May 21, 2009

This is one of many anthologies partly edited by Isaac Asimov.